Achievement Trading Thread (You've Got Fans Requests)

DGNR8zman8569

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Can't find any online games, so if somebody can help me with the ''Start Xbox Live Next'' achievement. I would appreciate it.

And maybe I can help you if you got the same problem or if you still need some downloads for you ''You've Got Fans'' Achievement.

Edit: Done, found a match.

Edited by Xx P3rF3cTioN xX

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for someone to download my finisher.. Keywords are

1. X360

2. ACHIEVEMENT

3. 123

I will download yours.. 5 times and delete it 5 times if someone could do the same with mine.. should take 10 minutes for the achievement!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
need 1 more download for the you got fans achv. my wrestlers name is metalhead, keywords xtreme, metal, death

if you dl mine please send me a msg and i will return the favor

I could only find him by searching metalhead but my reviews cheevo is gained and I worked my way back up the thread a bit and hopefully helped some people out.

Spent some time trying to find a match (still can't, any help is appreciated on that front since no one seems to be playing this online whenever I check?) but I did run up this list as well and hopefully helped some peeps out :)

If anyone needs anything specific, just shoot me a PM on this website and I can make sure I can download your stuff as well.

I just need one more download now it seems, thanks to Toshi and others for help thus far. I've seen quite a few people on the multiplayer as of late but I couldn't match with a couple of them based on downloaded content version or something? That's when the servers are up anyways, maybe I've been unlucky lately but they're down 50% of the time I check.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I made a story called Sub and I need some help getting You've Got Fans! achievement. Also according to the achievement guide you could have one person download the story, delete it, then redownload it 5 times and that apparently works as well. (Don't know if that works, but if someone could try I'd be mighty appreciative.)

Keyword 1: Submission

Keyword 2: Wild

Keyword 3: Panther

Also I need Start Xbox Live NXT so if anyone wants to also get this, let me know and we can figure out a time so we can face each other.

Thanks again guys! Just send me a message through Xbox and I'll be happy to return the favor.

Gamertag: Wildpanther9212

• 2 weeks later...

Currently downloading & rating all content from every person in this thread who has requested it over the course of the last month or so. Will throw the game in once or twice a week until the servers go down to do the same for anyone who still needs it.

Edited by j3s