Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for squadmates who communicate too. I, like other people posting here, haven't been in a squad with anyone who uses a mic. Anyone who wants to work together and communicate and attack the objectives instead of just going for kills, feel free to add me. I'll add people who have posted looking for squadmates too. I mainly play rush and conquest. And I'm in the United States.

Gamertag: The Hyphen8r

Since noone posted in protest of the time, I'm gonna guess everyone is good with Noon central(-6) on Saturday. With Ham that makes 8. I will start throwing out friend requests later today or early tomorrow. If we get most of the group on time I'll try to give you 10 minutes to be late. Extras will only get a shot if they don't show up within that buffer time sorry.

Hopefully this goes off without a hitch so that aside from leveling up to 45, I can have everything completed by the time BtK comes out in 11 days.

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. How did it go? Did it work?

Looking to boost Nemesis ribbon. Would be willing to do this is an XP boosting match although when the map pack comes out I have no problem going for level 45 legit. It is just that this NEMESIS RIBBON is my nemesis. So if someone needs it lets hook up in a match and kill each other 7 times.

GT: big red marino

Time Zone: PST (West Coast US) EST - 3 or GMT -8

Times On: Daily after 8:30pm

EDIT: Thanks Dark Umbra for hooking me up. Achievement unlocked.

Edited by big red marino