Invisible Multiplayer Glitch?

atomic viking54

I just got the game and wanted to play some multiplayer before the story. I've been invisible for the past 3 games and don't know how to fix it. I bought a hostage dlc and two free ones. I dont recall whwhat they're called I was preoccupied. It seems this is some bug or glitch or something of that nature not a hack. Does anyone know how to fix it? Its getting fucking annoying I'm not a fan of shit like this.

Yeah,I Just Got Max Payne 3 And First Game I Played I Was Invisible,Played Like 5 Games After That To See If It Would Go Away And It Didnt. Everyone Was Getting Mad And Filing Complaints On Me. Sent My Friend A Msg And Put Some Stuff In My Bio Hoping If Or When Microsoft Comes After Me I Can Explain The Situation Because Im Def Not A Hacker I Dont Believe In That Bullshit -_-

I registered here just to post in this thread, i just got max payne 3 from gamefly hopped online, downloaded the dlc and im invisible. I submitted a ticket to R* hopefully they fix it.. I want to play multiplayer but i refuse to cheat and abuse an exploit im too good for that....

It's odd that it's happening mainly with new players. All of the ones I've seen are 1-15. Is this Rockstar's way of letting them catch up? That's the only thing I can imagine as it's been around for so long now. I can't believe they haven't fixed it.

I went on this weekend to get the DLC achievements, and at least 60% of the games I joined had an invisible player. Naturally, every time I played one of those games out, the team with the invisible player won. Unless there were two invisible players with one on each team! How fun!

This multiplayer needed to be pretty much spotless to even stay alive. Now it's dying a pretty quick death. I noticed how they've switched the "players active" listing to list all players across all gamemodes, because listing it by game mode made it look even more terrible. Can't even get into many full games anymore.

Thanks R*, you've made me wish I never purchased this game, much less the pass.