Looking for squad mates/Achievement trading

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me with the online achievements (Florence Nightingale Award 2.0 and the Play with three other friends achievement). People on my friends list have stopped playing this game you see. also need help in getting gold on some of the FTE missions and a couple of campaign missions. Please send a message first so i dont delete you.

Add me: Daryl777

Edited by Dazzler777

Can anyone help me with the online achievements
still need friends cheevo and one more for the 1000, I've got Florence Nightingale Award 2.0, i'll add a few more and will be on later this eve for a few games if anyone needs medals for FTE etc.

GT- RCW41

Im looking for a team to do get to the chopper and the three friends achievement. Ill be on most of tonight so send me a message if you wanna get it done.

ta for that, and others that joined, bit mad at the end :biglaugh

hey guys, im looking for two people to add to me and my co-op partners friend list.

Also I need two people for the last stand maps for the survive to wave 4:4 ach on the first map and the gold medal for the night time map.

we are planning to do the rocket(SMAW) method on both maps if possible.

If you are interested please send me a message. We will be playing tomrrow (13th) around 1:00GMT.

Edit: Nervermind got it.

Edited by ademlakey

Looking for help with the With A Little Help achievement (Play with 3 other friends) and also getting gold on the night-time Last Stand FTE Mission, can't remember the name of it.

As always, willing to help any way I can.

I need that too, and obviously I'm glad to help you in Last Stand mission Brian. ;)

G.T. Coconut Crab

Edited by Tex Willer

Hello,

I need some help with the 'Florence Nightingale Award 2.0' and the 'With A Little Help' achievements. I also need to get gold on the last stand maps.

If anyone wants to help you can add me.

GT: II ONUR II

I need that too, and obviously I'm glad to help you in Last Stand mission Brian. ;)

That's what I like to hear! :)

Hello,

I need some help with the 'Florence Nightingale Award 2.0' and the 'With A Little Help' achievements. I also need to get gold on the last stand maps.

If anyone wants to help you can add me.

GT: II ONUR II

I have the Florence Nightingale achievement, so I can assist you with this no problem. Also me and my friend a post above you there need a couple people for the friend achievement, so maybe we could help each other out with that and we both need gold on that Last Stand mission.

I've just went offline on XBL so I'll be back on tomorrow night and I'll add you then and hopefully we can get some of this stuff done soon.

I'm looking for people who want to play seriously and don't run around screwing things up and to get the chievo where you need to play with 3 people from your friendslist. Just hit me up when you're still in need of a player. Cheers

EDIT: Done, big thank you to everyone who helped out!

Edited by Music Man SUB

still looking for a squad to do the (three friends achievement) and also the (stage 4 wave 4 achievement). btw you need to make it to stage 5 wave 1 for the cheevo to count. i already got to S4 W4 and it didnt pop. got to stage 5 wave 1 last nite, in the chopper ready to go and the team kicked me from the game:confused:. ps i already have gold on both last stand missions so i have no need for them. willing to help after we get this cheevo if you need gold on them both. Add me if you want to get this achievement done :). Will be on tonight from 7-10 uk time. only have a limited window to get it done.:uzi:

Looking for two Experienced Operation Flashpoint players who need the "Get to the Chopper" Achievement!

Myself and a friend got to wave 4-3 last night and then the other two randoms on our team kept getting killed over and over! Depleting us of respawns, fearing the worst we jumped into the chopper and took the XP.

That said we are keen to get this done ASAP so if you need this achievement and are fairly competent with Operation Flashpoint drop me a message over Xbox Live...

Gamertag: St1ng r

If you haven't played this game yet or are just starting please do not bother to contact me. Looking for two others to assist muself and a friend with this achievement only so you need to be able to hold your own.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Looking for a good team to play campaign and go for achievements!!

I prefer to play co op then single player on this game so if anyone wants to team up and smash out this game then add me!! still need get to the chopper and willing to work on any other achievements that are needed!!

Send me a msg or friends request if you want to team up and smash this game out!!!

GT: KILLER1NST1NCTS