1000 Career Points Achievement Mini Guide - Lots of advice inside

Kronikx

I know this thread is wayy old but D I have a chance at this after ending my 3rd season with 366 Career Points? I am #2 and 400 points back of Sharapova for #1 So i think i can get that at the end of this season or next. But I am curious if there is some hope for me.

You should be fine, but you're pretty much going to need to win every single tournament in season 4 and 5.

I figured as much. Does it matter if I simulate the games or should I play all of them out? I've been simming the games playing the ones I need to.

You can sim as long as you win the tournament. I'd normally sim all the minors and most of the majors, then normally up to the second or third round of the masters/slams.

You can sim as long as you win the tournament. I'd normally sim all the minors and most of the majors, then normally up to the second or third round of the masters/slams.

Yeah heres what I finished at. Simmed mostly everything

Season 1 25

Season 2 185

Season 3 366

Season 4 730

Season 5 1091

Won everything in season 5 but the Aussie Open

Did I just get screwed?

First season - 46 points

2nd - 164 (all minors, majors and 1 master win

3rd season - 442 (all minors, majors, masters and 2 slam finals plus made it to rank #1. I read that getting to #1 gets your 200 points, so then I only earned 80 points for all the minors and majors and masters wins?

I really, really hate this game.

Did I just get screwed?

First season - 46 points

2nd - 164 (all minors, majors and 1 master win

3rd season - 442 (all minors, majors, masters and 2 slam finals plus made it to rank #1. I read that getting to #1 gets your 200 points, so then I only earned 80 points for all the minors and majors and masters wins?

I really, really hate this game.

You should be fine, just win everything in the last two years to be sure.

You should be fine, just win everything in the last two years to be sure.

I might as well quit then since I just lost in the semi's for the Australian Open. I can't win in Slams at all. The other players are too fast. I was hoping I could get enough points to do it without Slams, but since it seemed to glitch I guess I'm screwed. I hate this game too much to try again.

I might as well quit then since I just lost in the semi's for the Australian Open. I can't win in Slams at all. The other players are too fast. I was hoping I could get enough points to do it without Slams, but since it seemed to glitch I guess I'm screwed. I hate this game too much to try again.

Save your game before the match, if you lose, quit and reload, keep going until you win. When you win, save, go to the next match. I've done that for the big tournaments.

Save your game before the match, if you lose, quit and reload, keep going until you win. When you win, save, go to the next match. I've done that for the big tournaments.

I've definitely been doing that. There's about 3 or 4 people that keep beating me. Those with 8 or more gold stars in speed and with high precision including my damn rival who is maxed out in speed, power and precision. If only I could avoid them, but they not only show up in every master/slam, but always in my brackets no matter how many times I restart. I have no idea why the top 4 ranked players on the left side whereas the right side gets no one in the top 8. Weird game.

I've finally beat one of my foes. Sugiyama. She beat me about 5 times before this Masters final. I just entered a major tournament and found Sharapova in it ranked 62nd. I guess she's struggling more than me. :)

I have max stars in speed, power, precision, forehand, backhand.

4 stars in reflex and serve

2 in stamina.

Tomorrow I take on the French Open. Hopefully I can win my first slam.

I finished season 4 with 815 points so I thought I had a good chance, but now my rival has became insane. She has 88 stars and is ranked 2nd in the world so I have to face her in the quarter finals everytime. I have lost 24 games in a row to her. She has max speed and max power and precision.

When you're out of position, use the slice (X) shot. Buys you more time to get back into a position where you can go on the attack.

Yeah, X is helpful. I find Y useless except when they charge the net. Lobbing against the serve always killed me. I then started to use the slice to return serves and it helped a lot IMO.

Finally beat my rival. I swear she was a lot slower that time than usual. Actually often the difficulty changes all over it seems.

5th season, won 1 slam, 2 masters up to the French Open. Simmed the rest and end up with 1053 points. Now to get the multiplayer achievements out of the way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just finish this myself. If you can handle the training events, I would highly recommend you try completing them successfully. I managed to get all my bronze stars by the middle of season 2 and won the billionaire's challenge against my rival too. I also started competing and winning the master tournaments at this time which I think really helped.

For stats, I maxed out my speed, forehand, backhand, power, & precision. I then put 5 stars on reflexes, 3 stars on service, and 2 on stamina (although looking back, I'd probably be able to get by w/ just 1).

I only won 2 slams but made the finals 4 other times. Here's how my career points broke down:

Season 1: 45

Season 2: 486

Season 3: 840

Season 4: 1,165

Season 5: 1,179

I skipped all of season 5 by pressing the start button and lost the final match to my rival, obviously I was burnt out at that time. So long story short, that's how I completed the career mode for anybody who's curious.

• 2 months later...

Ok guys, I mainly trained myself for the first 2 years (doing a couple of minor tournaments just to earn some money to buy trainings).

At the end of season 2 I had 59 points (in total).

In my 3rd Year I finished my training, and I did a lot of tournaments, reaching #1.

At the end of my 3rd season I had 941pts.

So, did I earned 882pts in one season, skipping a couple of tournaments?! How comes?! Now I need to score 60pts in 2 years, right?! Sounds Easy enough...

EDIT:

I've entirely simulated my 4th season, and skipped my 5th. Achievement unlocked!

So basically, i've just played 5/6 of one single season...

POINTS EARNED IN EACH SEASON

1st season: 34

2nd season: 25

3rd season: 882 (the only season I've really played, and not even entirely)

4th season: 187 (100% simulated)

5th season: 6 (100% skipped)

In my 3rd season i've played some special events, like the one for having a school entitled to you, the millionaire invite, the match vs the male ranked #1, and the one vs the female ranked #1; probably these events helped a lot!

As a sidenote, i've never used risk nor advanced shots (RT+A/X/B/Y - LT+A/X/B/Y)

Edited by Gottle

• 2 months later...

1017 points at the end of season 3... Beginning the simming, can not say how glad I will be to have this 100%

Took me a played out time of a year coming to and from this game (not a good idea, lose the feel for it) but sort of followed the OP guide except i remember winning all majors earlier (using the save and quit method)..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...