Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tip you might want to have with Jager Bomb is that there is a later Brawler Challenge that requires you to disarm a Jager and kill him with his own weapon 10 times. Since progress for all challenges is tracked even if you have reached that tier yet, might as well get it out of the way. You'll probably get 4 or 5 this way. Then just use the Fort Captains for the rest, since they are Jagers too.

THX for the guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2246/5-v1Oxg=.jpgPerfectionist 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAktMUoV45Y]Assassin's Creed 3 Perfectionist All Missions Full 100% Synchronization - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwvdDE99vI&feature=plcp]Assassions Creed 3 Offensive Washington Easter Egg? - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by deathmule

May want to do a bit of editing to the glitchy/unobtainable achievements. "An extraordinary man" as of right now is definitely glitchy, I finished it but it did not unlock for me due to a progress glitch that did not upload my data for the farmers.

Many other people are reporting the exact same issue, just thought I would throw you this heads up so you can warn people to hold off and wait for a patch on this one.

Coureur des Bois 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.

To get an undamaged pelt, you must kill an enemy while your "first" icon in your weapons is active. This usually involves punching the animal if you are running around carelessly spamming the button. You then trade the pelts that are in perfect condition as indicated by the description. You must sell at least 1 of any animal to every general store. There are a total of 3 stores in each area. You have to get close enough to the door for it to show up on your map. Maps coming soon.

I don`t understand this exactly...this is my only concern. So let`s say we are in Boston...so there are like 3 shops? So if you sell all different pelts in all the shops in Boston (for example) you will get the achievement? So this way you would need 3 pelts from all animals right? Or do you have to sell all pelts from all animals in EVERY SINGLE SHOP in AC3? so this way you would have to sell them in New York too right? In this case you would need 6 Pelts from all animals...

Clarification is much required...

HEAD IN THE CLOUD

You start off with 3 pivots after you complete the Main/Epilogue missions. For the achievement you need to collect 9 more.

*Think of the map as a graph!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSSTwDrW1PkWr1PuVpztvW236zgj-GQTR3sgcsf3aSkfaePyCE

To place a pivot stand anywhere on the map and press the back button to open the map menu, then go up to the Animus Sync menu. Select the map and place pivot, YOU CAN ONLY PLACE A PIVOT WHERE YOU STAND, the map should turn green. This means there is a pivot within the region. The more pivots you place the smaller the region will become and enable you to find the pivot. When you have the green area as small as possible with however many pivots you have, then begin to scan the area until you find a "corner square with a dot in the middle" on the mini-map this will indicate the pivot. Collect the pivot and move onto the next one.

If you have any questions or need a better explanation, then message my Gamertag: MadCor the 2nd

Edited by MadCor

Great guide Tyger as usual, I thing I did notice though the online/offline achievements are wrong. It should only be 5 for 80G as hunter/killer is available offline. I have done it and I am currently playing offline cos I have no Internet yet in my new pub. Other than that guide looks spot on :)

Is there any way to rank up your assassin minions faster?40-60 xp for a mission is poor,compared to the last two games where certain missions gave your assassins 3000+ xp.Maybe I am not far enough into the game or something.

Assassins only go up to level 11, so unlike the previous games, they need less experience to get maxed out, so upping the rewards would make it way too easy.

For some reason the customization achievement won't unlock. I have made a new icon design, changed my title, and it won't pop. Anyone else have an issue? If you have it unlocked, what did you do to make it pop specifically?

I went into one of the characters (Lady Maverick), and bought the cheapest thing there for her - think it was eyeshadow. Once I applied it to her, ding!

well i doubt he did get it without cheating cause no one i have seen or played with have gotten it

A guy also unlocked it above so are you calling him a cheat too? These things don't glitch for everyone. You do realize that right? Yes, it is looking extremely buggy and a lot of people are being dicked out of their achievement, but people are also unlocking it. Give it a few more days and there should be some more facts appearing.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2246/5-5u70g=.jpgEye Witness 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Witness a predator killing an enemy.

Predators are Bears, Bobcats, Cougars, Wolves, Foxes. There are a bunch of scripted events in the Frontier area where one of these animals kills a hunter. They have fixed locations and can happen at any daytime. Go to the Packanack hunting zone on the western part of the map. There is a road going from north to south. Follow the road until you come to a restricted area (highlighted in red). Go up a hill to the west and you will encounter several bobcats, as well as two hunters. You may not be in open conflict with any of the hunters or animals! Otherwise, they won't attack each other. Don't shoot or harm the bobcats, they might run away. If you cannot get this done on the first try then get yourself killed and everyone will respawn. Just wait until one of the hunters runs into a bobcat and keep watching.

I can confirm that elk also count for this achievement. I just saw a redcoat get rammed by one when I was on my way to a Hunting Society mission in Valley Forge. Achievement unlocked.:p