Looking for some Xbox 360 Friends? Post your GT Here!

RyanC1992

Well, i've seen quite a few posts recently about people asking members of the community to add them on live and I thought since their has been a large amount of new members coming to the site that we may have a lot more of these threads filling up the forum.

So if you want other members to add you on live then post your name, they will either add you or they wont add you.

Why do we always have to do this ? Make things like 1984, creating threads for every single small purpose to minimize the amount of new threads. It really irritates me.

Sorry for trying to save clutter?

Personally I don't really care if it irritates you..having multiple amount of similar threads irritates me but you obviously don't care.

hahah I have only gotten 3 or 4 of those. Then I send them the message saying, "Why?" and they say something along the lines of "x360a FTW!". That's when I check their post count at 2 and slowly ponder if I should accept or decline. I decide to accept so later I can take them off when they won't notice. Acheves both of my goals: Looking good and keeping my friend's list clean.

Community game nights are something I have been pondering and will be asking one of the mods, in a few minutes to see if I can organize them. Good ides, just not sure if it will work.

not to get off topic, but that sounds like it would be lots of fun. but anyway back on topic, if anyone wants, if your playing the same games im playing feel free to send me an F/R

not to get off topic, but that sounds like it would be lots of fun. but anyway back on topic, if anyone wants, if your playing the same games im playing feel free to send me an F/R

NOW I recognize your name! I couldn't remember your avatar or sig.

Sanction, I hope I'm not one of those people you've never talked to before:p.

Anyway, I just wanted to say those two things. I have a crappy connection so I can only play games online on special occasions. But if you'd like to add me, go ahead. The more the merrier.:drunk