Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got this game and I'm wondering if anyone still plays this game. Well if you do just send a message to vastcord687. I'm up to get as many achievements as i can for this game, although I would love to 100% this game and make it my first game to 100%.:eek:

WE ARE PENDING PLAYERS FOR THIS SESSION!

Everyone should send me a message to GT: (A Flood 117) saying something like "x360a, demo man session/lobby/boost." so I will have a way to invite you to the game/session. Let my know if you do or don't have a mic.(DON'T SEND FRIEND REQUESTS MY LIST IF FULL.)

HOST: A Flood 117

Boost Session

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/960/UP9LmhI=.jpgDemolition Man

NO TIME OR DATE YET, TIMES AND DATES WILL BE ADDED HERE ONCE WE HAVE THE PLAYERS WE NEED.

HOST TIME IS GMT-06

See your time zone and others here, http://24timezones.com/

We are aiming to doing this on the "White Pass" map, you can see the map with numbers on the houses for an easy cordenation.

Need 8 Players to from 2 teams so 4 players per team. If someone wants to join this session, message me on XBL A Flood 117.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2788/whitepassmap1.png

If we can't get a White Pass map then we will do it on any other maps.

We’ll do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets.

- The IT person needs to use Assault class with the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. (EVERY ONE ELSE MEDICS and once you are IT you my spawn as Assault class.)

- An attacker will destroy one building then let the next squad member have there turn. (Yes it keeps players in the match longer, but demo kills level from where players joined with so less chance of a bail if someone gets the achievement.)

- Defenders wait until the targeted building is coming down, then sprint in and to random spots of the building. (So there are no C4 Kills.)

- Please have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.

- If someone gets there achievement very early and we have Substitutes in line they may swap out.

If you leave early or do not follow the rules you will be added to the community ban list of users! (This means not aloowed in any more lobbys ect.)

GT List:

1. A Flood 117 (Mic, anytime, GMT -06)
  2. OPEN SPOT
  3. OPEN SPOT
  4. OPEN SPOT
  5. OPEN SPOT
  6. OPEN SPOT
  7. OPEN SPOT
  8. OPEN SPOT

Substitutes: NONE (4 MIN NEEDED NO MAX!) Subs will still get in just after players in the list get the achievement.

Im definitely up for boosting this, it's been doing my head in

Hit me up a message/add

If anyone els would like to add me to get demolition man achievement feel free, thanks

Gamertag: TGiHoskins

I want to finish up these Onslaught missions on Hardcore before new BF3 dlc comes out, I have one of them done but would be willing to help do it anyways. I am on most nights EST, send me a message over xbox live. GT- BBDrew

EDIT: Finished them last night, Thanks Kirber and Rayboy it was a blast playing with you guys.

Edited by BBDrew84

Hey all!

I love this game to death, but I want to grab 100% on it soon, before it dies completely.

I need:

- Airkill

- Et Tu, Brute?

- Demolition Man

- Careful Guidance

...Plus some Vietnam ones that would probably take forever, so if you're committed enough, I'd love to grab them too.

I can help with co-op and any you need done.

Gamertag:

xxRAWWWRZxx

Since this game is pretty dead now, this should be possible to boost fairly easily. I don't like to have to boost it but this is nigh on ridiculous otherwise. Even if you do get a building, the only guys left playing now sure as hell know to get out of there before your Destruction 2.0 kills them!

I joined a game on 'Cold War' earlier and there was around four guys the whole match. Hence, if anybody wants to try searching for 'Cold War' games with me and getting on opposite teams, meeting and blowing up buildings with C4 while the other guy stands on top, i'd be happy to try!

We'd probably do five kills each and then switch to keep things interesting! Any takers?

:-)

Hey guys I'm interested in getting a few achievements on here (Shooting down a hellicopter with a stationary RPG, headshot with the repair tool, killing people with a collapsing structure, and possibly 1 or 2 more I can't remember right now) and possibly even downloading some DLC to boost those if your interested. Shoot me a message GT: TheEnemyX

Looking for someone to boost the Demolition Man achievement with by just joining random matches and co-ordinating with each other.

I've managed 10 kills legit but it takes so much effort just to get one. I've squashed more teammates than enemies on my house killing spree and boy do I feel like a bastard. I'll be happy to help anyone with their 20 and any other simple MP achievements, as long as I get my 10 :)

GT: Si Alpha

I need airkill and demolition man achievements.

GT: LiveAnt

It would be a lot easier if we could get together a group of 8 players to get these achievements once and for all. I find even with a partner things are just way to hectic online to be able to boost in a reasonable amount of time. Ive been trying to get demo kills for weeks now and I only got a few. Airkill is nuts ive tried so many times to get a kill with the UAV and it just isnt happening. And bigger helicopters are just too hard to control even when you wana crash into someone on the ground.

Message me if you wana help each other get these.

Thanks

Edited by LiveAnt

Im looking to boost Destruction 2.0 achievement. I tried to create private match with 8 other people but it couldn't start with message: Couldn't find any games.

So if anyone is willing to boost this send me msg on Xbox live.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and me and afriend are on 3 till 10 at night uk time looking for anyone still needing Demolition Man (2.0). Ok guys got some people for 9pm tonight still have some spaces free so please get in contact.

Contact me on my GT Your Me55iah

Edited by vegea555
Update times and date

• 2 weeks later...