Does anyone still play this?

CalSlayer

• 2 months later...

Yes what Glow said. This game has been dead online since 2010. On 1.9.2011 I was trying to help a friend get The 6 pack trophy and The game servers kept kicking one of us everytime took 2 hours straight he finally got it. Player matches are booming though,yet you get no XP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still play this game every now and again. Reading the reviews of Colonial Marines got me thinking about this game again. I've yet to beat any of the campaigns, but I plan to fire it up again after I complete Crysis 3 and get around beating Dead Space 3.

Reading some other Colonial Marines-related articles got me wondering: what was Gearbox thinking? Rebellion's Aliens vs. Predator is way better. It's still no masterpiece, but it's still a more enjoyable game than CM. And yet, there are still people defending CM. It may have a few good things, if any, going for it, but all of the negatives (graphics, AI, story, etc.) far outweigh anything positive about it. I predict that CM will be less that $20 by the end of the year. Why do I say this?

Duke Nukem Forever? 2011: $60 -> 2013: $5.

I predict the same will happen to CM.

• 2 weeks later...

I never had time to play ONLINE...beat all three camp's though!

LOVE to play anytime this week,

between 6am and 4pm (eastern)!

My GT is upnyaf4c3...I have a headset too.

Feel free to friend me.

My wife and I are going to start ALIENS: C.M.

as soon as we beat Borderlands 2. :drunk

THANKS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've got it still but I never knew if people actually played it actively or not. I'm sure there are always people online as long as the servers are up. Was a pretty solid game.

This game runs off a peer to peer connection. There are NO servers.. hardly any games on Xbox have dedicated servers.. I know L4D and Battlefield 3 have dedicated servers though.

• 3 years later...