The Nightmare Achievement List

WalterWhite

A Sacrifice That The Island Demands

Complete all Co-Op missions on Insanity.

Done. Many, many times.

The True Definition of Insanity - Complete the main story on insanity difficulty without any deaths.

True insanity would be completing the main story at least 10 times. This harks back to Project Sylpheed for the "Gigaton Club Patch". Fuck me! That took some doing.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/155/0Dc8P2Nj.jpg Gigaton Club Patch 70:gsicon:

Awarded for downing several enemy vessels with a combined weight of one gigaton.

And yes, BiggD... You can self heal. The problem with that though?

If you accidently pick up a "first aid kit", it actually gives you a syringe that you cannot drop or get rid of. At all. So if you try to heal after picking one of those up, you'll use the syringe and forfeit the achievement.

Save often!

:eek: I hadn't even noticed that! Well, looks like we'd have to save every 5 minutes, lol!

Shark Weak - Kill and skin 100 sharks on insanity difficulty.

Surely you mean, Shark Week ;)

You and BiggD could very well be right. I only got relics off a couple islands and I was either able to find a place to "hack jump" or there were vines. I stopped getting relics after I got the achievement and leveled up all the way so you are probably right.

Yeah man, I'm honestly not sure why I bothered getting all 120. Probably just to have my map clear since I bought all the Items Maps. But anyways, I know for a fact that Heron Relic 107 can only be done with a Handglider. All others can be done with the wall jump you were talking about, or simply traversing the land to get around them.

Weak, because you've killed a bunch of them for the achievement. It's a play on words I'm guessing, I liked it. Now if he comes back and it was an error, we'll have to be mean to him for the rest of our lives. :)

Ahh, a play on words. If that was his intentions than I like it. If not, well... :p

Weak, because you've killed a bunch of them for the achievement. It's a play on words I'm guessing, I liked it. Now if he comes back and it was an error, we'll have to be mean to him for the rest of our lives. :)

Yes, it was a play on words.

I originally listed it as Shark Week 2.0 then realized that "Shark Weak" would be so much cooler.

And Walt, if it wasnt a play on words, I would have jumped all over who said it like that as well....lol

:eek: I hadn't even noticed that! Well, looks like we'd have to save every 5 minutes, lol!

Surely you mean, Shark Week ;)

Yeah man, I'm honestly not sure why I bothered getting all 120. Probably just to have my map clear since I bought all the Items Maps. But anyways, I know for a fact that Heron Relic 107 can only be done with a Handglider. All others can be done with the wall jump you were talking about, or simply traversing the land to get around them.

Yeah, I noticed about midway through the game that I was picking up "Health Kits" and they were giving me Green Syringes for healing. Most of them are easily avoidable. Some of them are tricky.

I also bothered to get all 120. Not because of some obligation to the achievements... I just thought it was kind of fun collecting them as I went. They gave a nice chunk of XP that I needed before I maxed out and many were in nice little nooks. Some of them were even decent challenges to obtain. I might have to go back through and look at the islands again if you say you didn't need a glider for one of them. I remember going all the way around the base of an island, encountering sheer cliffs on all sides with no way to jump up and getting mad that I had to now go to the mainland, climb a mountain, grab a glider, just to come back and obtain this one relic. Maybe there was an easier way.

I would be in the bitching thread as a gamer if this was the achievement list and I would totally make a list like this if I was a developer. Honestly though looking over it, it's kind of similar to Dishonored's achievement list, maybe a little Deus Ex as well.

Oh, that''s true, the stealth ones you made I'd definitely go for since it was my favorite aspect of Dishonored, Deus Ex and Far Cry 3.

Knifing a heavy and having no one notice is one of the best things in Far Cry 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's Insanity difficulty? LOL

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/master.jpg

Here's a few reasonable ones.

• Beating the preset scores on all Trials Of Rakyat
  • Beating the quickest preset times on all races (These were great, I can't believe there was no related achievement for them!)
  • Kill only the target and escape the area undetected on all Wanted missions

What's Insanity difficulty? LOL

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/master.jpg

Here's a few reasonable ones.

• Beating the preset scores on all Trials Of Rakyat
  • Beating the quickest preset times on all races (These were great, I can't believe there was no related achievement for them!)
  • Kill only the target and escape the area undetected on all Wanted missions

I realized that mistake after the original post but didn't feel the need to edit. I suppose I had insanity on the brain from all of the in-game references, which honestly for this game sounds better and makes more sense. I'll go ahead and lie now and pretend it's the new difficulty I created for the list. :)