Games you have never finished

rdskns170

I'm not talking about what you are playing now or what you haven't gotten around to, I mean what games have you played either recently or a long time ago and just never finished.

Me:

Assassin's Creed 1 - One of my first games, Halo 3 kind of distracted me and it was too hard for me at the time as I was a nub on the 360

Fallout 3 - I kept getting to places where I couldn't figure a way out(Fence around the White house looking building, and the dreamy 50's place) Once I did I guess I just never did.

Fallout New Vegas - For some reason I always thought I had beaten the game, but guess I never did get around to it.

Left 4 Dead - My friend brought it over and we never really played it that far or did I get it myself.

A bunch of arcade titles, as only a few I really like and actually play.

Those are the only ones I can think of.

I would like to go back and finish all of them, I am hoping that L4D and one of the Fallout games come out free as I sold the copies/gave back the games a long time ago.

*Edit*

Deadrising 2

-Just never really liked it...

Edited by rdskns170

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a bunch of games on my list that are uncompleted, I know you said not games that you are currently playing but I would like to say Darksiders anyway. This is because I started the game on 03/08/2011 and am only just getting round to playing through it again! No idea what made me stop the first time as I am having a blast.

Secondly I would probably say Mirrors Edge, I played it at a friends once and unlocked one achievement, been meaning to play it again ever since but that was years ago now just got distracted I guess. Will need to complete it before the sequel comes out though!

Lastly I would also like to mention the two Fallout games simply because I only have a handful of the achievements on the both of the games don't know why I just haven't got around to playing them yet. To me they are a game that needs a few days of solid playing to immerse yourself into the story line. That is just my opinion though.

I'm assuming you mean the basic SP modes and not getting 100% completion, because then most people would have a shit ton of games. These are the ones that come to mind for me on the 360.

Forza 2 - Nearly finished the SP, which is pretty damn long. But then the game wouldn't let me play it offline, and I stopped caring because I had other games to play.

NFS Shift - Another long racing game I moved on from and never went back. Probably eventually.

Saints Row - Played 15 minutes of it, got bored. Only time this has happened on the 360. With the other two I played for hours before stopping, and for different reasons.

Luxor 2 - Played 1 hour of it, data didn't save; and I loathed the idea of doing that hour again. An hour doesn't sound that long, but I hate losing data and having to do something I just did over again.

Game Room - Dunno if this counts. Like many people, got what I could from the free games and never went back.

forza 2 -- too long to finish

bionic commando -- couldn't get through commando difficulty

seriously achievements in Gears

the robinsons -- bugged near the end and got stuck ... didn't want to replay game

cod2 -- never finished veteran campaign

and a whole bunch more....

Dead Or Alive: Xtreme 2- Got 180 GS in it and really don't want to force myself to endure anymore of the aggravation. It's just luck based crap that I have no patience for.

Hexic HD- 155 GS and missing the last two achievements, which require you to get 3 black pearls and 6 black pearls. The best I was able to do was get 2 black pearls and watch as a bomb exploded on me while I was working on the third. Pretty much stopped playing it after that.

Mr. Driller Online- 175 GS and missing only 1 achievement, but that 1 achievement could perhaps be the most annoying one I've ever had to go for. You have to drill down 5,000 meters and with each 100 meters you drill down you have to complete randomized side tasks, shit like "Don't use any Air Capsules" when I barely have any air left from the previous 100 meters. After about 100 times trying for this achievement I just gave up. The closest I got was like 3,800 meters.

Left 4 Dead: Dat 50k+ Kills

If you own the Crash Course DLC there's a glitch where you can jump on a generator and watch as the zombies foolishly try to jump up to attack you, which results in their deaths. You basically can leave your controller idle and within like 6 hours you'll have the 50,000 kills.

World At War: Veteran = nopenopenope

Fek that Veteran. Never again. When you turn a corner and see no less than 10 grenade icons at your feet, it's time to hang it up.

Well I've played around 250 games and only have 80 completions which means I have around 170 unfinished games. :p Obviously not going to name them..

Now from reading the OP, sounds like "finish" means to finish the story, not necessarily 100% the achievements. But either way, damn dude, that's a lot of games! ;)

OT:

Scott Pilgrim: by the time I bought the game then most friends I know had already worked it out of their system so were never interested in playing it again. Playing it solo is just boring.

Fable 2: hated it

Condemned: hated it

Far Cry 2: buggy and boring

Shellshock 2: don't ever even try to play this "game". Ever. There is not enough disdain in the english language for this pos.

Portal 2's co-op: I still have yet to finish the co-op levels in this masterpiece. Much to my shame. :( I made the mistake of introducing my brother to Battlefield 3, which distracted us from doing Science!

World At War: Veteran = nopenopenope

Left 4 Dead: Dat 50k+ Kills

Left 4 Dead 2: Expert Realism and other one that require boosting

You should know that CoD: WaW on veteran isn't that hard if you go into it knowing that it's hard. I beat that game on veteran than went into CoD 2 and I couldn't beat it lol.

OT:

Left 4 Dead 2:Expert Realism is too hard for me.

CoD 2: Too hard and frustrating.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood:Multiplayer... Nuff said.

The list is too long to even remember. I still have all these games and I will finish them someday. Just not sure when. But anyway...

Alan Wake

Mass Effect 3 (playing)

HALO 4 (started, on the backburner)

Darksiders 2 (started, on the backburner)

Skyrim (playing)

Oblivion

Prototype 2

Amalur Reckoning (on the backburner)

Witcher 2

Arkham City (on the backburner)

AC Revelations

AC3 (playing)

Gears of War 3 (on the backburner)

Splinter Cell Conviction

Dead Space 2

FFXIII

FFXII-2 (not even opened it)

Sleeping Dogs (sort of playing)

Mafia 2

Dishonoured (sort of playing)

Max Payne 3 (sort of playing)

Ni No Kuni (sort of playing)

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Ghost Recon Future Soldier (on the backburner)

LA Noire

Just Cause 2

That's all I can think of right now.