Bitching Thread: BFG Edition

Jet1337

While there's a handful of little things, my biggest gripe might be the sprint function. Holding down a button is do-able, but holding down the thumb stick is ridiculous.

Yeah, meanwhile :ltbut: is wasted on Torch (which could EASILY have taken absolutely any other button and still be accessible). It would have been understandable had the actual original Torch been retained, but it's like they didn't account for the new way.

Although I highly doubt it'd happen I really wish the Sprint button (or control settings in general) would be addressed in a title update (I recall hearing Perfect Dark XBLA recieved that kind of treatment in regards to its controls and/or settings?).

Edited by Kahn13

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, meanwhile :ltbut: is wasted on Torch (which could EASILY have taken absolutely any other button and still be accessible). It would have been understandable had the actual original Torch been retained, but it's like they didn't account for the new way.

Although I highly doubt it'd happen I really wish the Sprint button (or control settings in general) would be addressed in a title update (I recall hearing Perfect Dark XBLA recieved that kind of treatment in regards to its controls and/or settings?).

I hadn't even thought of LT. Sure, with the constant switching, it's nice to have a reliable button for flashlight (or torch, if you will). But for an action that requires holding down, the stick is just awful.

• 1 month later...