Be warned Houser gave away a BIG story spoiler in an interview in the New York Times

Baihu1983

Yep as it says in the title. I wont post it but if people do want to know just search but be warned it is BIG according to my mate who made the mistake of reading it.

EDIT

Screw it if you want to read it then go for it but hid them spoiler posts just in case.....

http://www.oxm.co.uk/47564/rockstar-boss-drops-massive-gta-5-story-spoiler/

I dare say most will have suspected it anyways.

Edited by Baihu1983

Is this really a huge spoiler though? I mean, sure, some it's been a while since I've played, but to my memory, every GTA game that I've played (I'll admit, I never played SA) has had someone that you worked for/with or were on good terms with become an antagonist of some form or another. And whoever it is isn't necessarily the/an antagonist the whole/majority of the game. What if they just get turned in the last few missions?

Does this ruin anything for me? Not in the slightest.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, it´s kinda hard to say who is the bad guy - it´s gotta be one of those things:

- Travis - crazy, mad and angry guy, looks like an antagonist

- Michael - looks pretty awesome and probably will be my favorite character and he also looks as the most important one in GTA V, but his house, the money, maybe a FBI rat? :D

- Franklin - probably the most "nice" and "good" character, if someone of those three is antagonist, Franklin would be last I would guess, but you never know, because he Travis and Michael are friends and Franklin is new to "the group", so he might be police rat too haha :D

• 2 months later...
I don't think this is that big of a spoiler...

I feel the same lol. I like how Houser said ''95% of the pop singers in Britain sing in AMerican accents'' hes right the singer and guitarist of ''Bush'' sings in an American accent and hes from England. Bush didnt sell to well in England but became a 90's sensation in the alt rock/grunge scene in America.

SPOILORS AHEAD !!!!!!!! Meaning DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO !!

Also note I think Houser is playing with peoples minds. R* NEVER gives away vital story info before the game is released. I think he means by ''Antagonist'' all 3 characters. In GTA there is no such thing as ''an upstanding main character'' as in every GTA you play as the ''Anti Hero'' even Niko was not seen as a ''Saint/hero'' cause of the things he did in the Bosnian war or CJ cause he was a gangster that beat up rival gang members and also killed them. Tommy V,not much to tell,he was a fun loving ''Phycho'' lol. And Claude from III,well didn't like him,but he was no good guy.

Edited by Deadsea 1993