Omg there is an achievement glitch!

macca94

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened to me playing a kick off match with my VP as GK .. got to the end and the game froze .. turned it back on and i had unlocked

perfect keeping

folklore

club glory

always friendly

all my own work

i like my achievements but would have liked to get them myself .. nice to have something to work towards especially when i need to play 500 games with my VP.

This happened to me playing a kick off match with my VP as GK .. got to the end and the game froze .. turned it back on and i had unlocked

perfect keeping

folklore

club glory

always friendly

all my own work

i like my achievements but would have liked to get them myself .. nice to have something to work towards especially when i need to play 500 games with my VP.

Could you tell me what settings you had on so that i can compare it with mine please. Thanks

Could you tell me what settings you had on so that i can compare it with mine please. Thanks

No problem mate ...

i was going for the Gk achievements so i put all settings to manual .. not just GK settings .. was hoping manual achievement would pop aswell for normal play

i then chose Bolton because i wanted to use my VP whilst i was doing it and played as the GK ..

played against Blackpool

match finished 1 - 1

got to gk screen for your score etc .. and achievement popped for (all my own work) and the game froze with the achievement froze on screen aswell.

started xbox back up (new 250 slim xbox) and bobs your uncle .. achievements where there.

forgot to add i played on professional difficulty.

yesterday i was playing and doing Perfect Keeping with my VP as goalkeeper and the game pop the achievement and 5 more achievements then the game freeze...when i restart the game i loose all the game data...my 68% player was deleted...my configuration

dificult: amateur

my team: Man UTD

away team: Galway United

stadium: Emirates Stadium

Minutes: 4

before start the game i edit the formation to 5-3-2

i giving all this info so all dont loose the data and the player of the game...and if you doing this copy your fifa files to a USB flash drive

ps: sorry for my bad english

well after 3 games of no freezing and not drawing 1-1 and not winning on penalties, i have just won again on penalties after drawing 1-1 and i have unlocked the 5 head to head ranked match wins in a row! i want to unlock the 500 vp one now lol

I've sorta worked out that it mostly freezes if you empty your cache before loading up fifa11, I have popped achievements two times on the trot now this way regardless of what result the match finishes at.

it's either freezing at the goalkeeper stats or just before when the game ends and the camerea pans around the stadium.

I've sorta worked out that it mostly freezes if you empty your cache before loading up fifa11, I have popped achievements two times on the trot now this way regardless of what result the match finishes at.

it's either freezing at the goalkeeper stats or just before when the game ends and the camerea pans around the stadium.

Mine won't even freeze.

The ELITE 120GB models dont. I've tried it soooo many times.

Macca94,

What glitch? :o