Easy Chieves?

• 7 months later...

This game is surprisingly entertaining. I had a lot of fun playing the missions. The achievements are actually pretty easy. Having to play through the game 4 times kinda sucks but you can do one play through in a few hours. I suggest taking a well rounded owl for your first play and save the smallest owl for the last play. Don't work on any of the bonus missions or scrolls at first just do the runs until they are done. Save the small owl for last as it's the easiest to beat stages with once you really understand how to play. I got gold medals on all of the regular missions with the small owl except for one and that was because I made a mistake.

Most of the achievements are exceptionally easy to finish except the one to get golds in all bonus missions mostly because of the annoying races. Other than that it's a fun game with very easy achievements.

• 1 month later...

Man if you call this game fun, you must be insane, the controls are horrible and its repetitive gameplay all missions look alike,

the one and only reason is achievements and they seem easy but lack of good controls makes it a hellride, dont know if i can make this to the end