Multiplayer Challenge Boosting Thread

BedCommando

Even though there are no MP achievements, there's a hell of a lot of challenges, and some of them are just impractical. So if anyone's up for helping each other out with some of these, leave your reply here.

Next boosting session: Tuesday, June 21st, 6:00 PM (EDT)

I will not be able to make it tonight. I was an idiot and forgot my copy of DNF at my friends. Don't let this discourage you from getting together with the other x360a boosters.

Edited by BedCommando

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of replies overnight.

While everyone here is free to throw me a friend request (Just message me saying you're from here), anytime I'm online, I am willing to boost some challenges (Mostly anytime, anyway).

I have plans for the next couple of days, so I'll plan for a group boosting session on Tuesday, June 21st at 6:00 PM (EDT)

What the hell is the point in boosting MP when there is no cheevos for it? Makes no sense, just like boosting in MW2.

Because games arnt all about achievements, boosting in MP is just for fun to get some items which are rather hard to achieve by yourself.

-----

Extra info - cannot do challenges on private matches, you'll need to do a public one but then in the ready screen invite all your mates and ensure that the player limit matches the amount of people willing to play to get around strays wreckin challenges

Edited by JazZ 664

The multiplayer is very laggy for me and each time I join a game I usually drop after I get a kill so its quite impossible for me to play it. Thats why i'm boosting to help others that could help me. I actually enjoy the multiplayer and don't mind playing it. If that answers your question.:)

Lets say when or if we even boost the connection is perfectly fine. During that good time we could boost for challenges that are nearly impossible to do. The challenges that are actually doable I won't boost for those, but will help others if they want it. I'm just saying i'm boosting (Nearly impossible challenges) until they fix the connection problems. You may say its dumb and pointless since it has no achievements connected to them, but it has this huge room and its filled with all kinds of things, but everything is locked. Some people actually wanna unlock these things and if they're going to boost then so be it. Its not like its hurting anyone.

Sorry for the rant.

I'm not bitching, I'm genuinely curious as to the reason to boost something that has no achievements. If a game with multiplayer has no achievements then just play it for fun! If you happen to unlock a challenge, then good for you. I never understood it. Thats why I stopped playing MW2 online because people were boosting for something that serves no purpose since there was no achievement for activating the nuke x amount of times.

I'm not bitching, I'm genuinely curious as to the reason to boost something that has no achievements. If a game with multiplayer has no achievements then just play it for fun! If you happen to unlock a challenge, then good for you. I never understood it. Thats why I stopped playing MW2 online because people were boosting for something that serves no purpose since there was no achievement for activating the nuke x amount of times.

You sound hypocritical, you know?

Disregarding challenges, but understanding achievements. The only difference is a score outside of the game, compared to unlocking items within the game, but the goals remain the same. Complete an objective in the game, and unlock a reward.

Hell, since some would argue it's better to unlock items within the game, it makes more sense to boost for that kind of unlockables, so why bother with boosting achievements?

You cannot support one aspect, and dismiss the other. Doing so makes you a hypocrite, you hypocrite.

On-topic - I'm still up for the scheduled boosting session on Tuesday, and will edit it on my first post. For every session after, I will correct it.

I am up for boosting any challenge, especially the ones which require to kill 4 people at once or for 4 people to do the same thing (like dance party), I am online now, just hit me up with an invite GT: Spooley

EDIT: I should also be on on Tuesday, so send me an invite for the boosting session if I am on, one particular challenge I want it Propane Accessories.

Edited by Spooley

For anyone online at them moment, I am currently boosting with someone, so if anyone wants to join just hit me up with an invite (GT: Spooley) a mic isn't necessary but it would help :D

Edited by Spooley