Does the PC version give a separate achievement list to the 360 version??

JCDRANZER

I'm thinking of buying the PC version of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and I was wondering if this one offered a separate achievement list to the 360 version or do they stack??

I hope it doesn't because I want MOAR achievements lol.:uzi:

Also, there's only one version of BlazBlue CT for PC right? Because I know in the past, that people have bought a game for windows but doesn't offer achievements because it isn't labelled as "Games for Windows LIVE". The reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking of buying it through Amazon and it will be quite annoying if I end up getting the "Games for Windows" version of BlazBlue (which I hope doesn't exist) instead of the "Games for Windows LIVE" version.

The achievement list is shared, cross-platform games register as the same game.

Concerning multiple PC versions, I believe the only game like that is Dark Void. Every other game out there is either LIVE or not, there's never two versions. Now sometimes there's a misprint on the box where it says LIVE when it's really not (there's a Lord of the Rings game like this iirc), but that still doesn't mean there's several versions.

The achievement list is shared, cross-platform games register as the same game.

Thanks for that info on multiple versions of a game for PC, I know Red Faction: Guerilla also suffers the problem of having 2 versions, one with and one wihtout achievements.

It's a shame the list is shared for BlazBlue CT, I honestly didn't think it would because the achievement list isn't shared for games like Super Street Fighter 4 AE and Street Fighter x Tekken. Ah well, since I already have the game on my 360, I think I'll pass on the PC version, I could have got it for like £3.

I know for Batman Arkham Asylum, you can complete the game 5 times to get 5000 for your gamerscore with GOTY and regular edition for 360 getting separate achievement lists as well as the regular and GOTY versions for PC. I think the last version is the Japanese version for the 360. All of them are separate.

Edited by JCDRANZER

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for that info on multiple versions of a game for PC, I know Red Faction: Guerilla also suffers the problem of having 2 versions, one with and one wihtout achievements.

It's a shame the list is shared for BlazBlue CT, I honestly didn't think it would because the achievement list isn't shared for games like Super Street Fighter 4 AE and Street Fighter x Tekken. Ah well, since I already have the game on my 360, I think I'll pass on the PC version, I could have got it for like £3.

I know for Batman Arkham Asylum, you can complete the game 5 times to get 5000 for your gamerscore with GOTY and regular edition for 360 getting separate achievement lists as well as the regular and GOTY versions for PC. I think the last version is the Japanese version for the 360. All of them are separate.

The windows 8 version of CT does give you separate cheevos.

• 4 months later...