The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right! :D Saw another video where a guy sells his Entity for +$500k. Still though I'm sticking to my missions.

Yeah, probably best to avoid the money exploits. R* don't take to kindly to that. Boost your rank all day, everyday and they don't bat an eyelid though :confused:

Not really bitching about the game, but... crew trouble. :( Ugh.

Roh oh! Do you play in a private or public crew? I'll guess private?

No matter if it's 6 players or 16 there is always 1 player that doesn't vote!!!

I notice this too. Always one or two that refuse to vote. I get this in fighting games too. When it comes to character selection or stage choice, I just sit there watching the timer counting down, wondering what this person could be doing. Who knows, maybe they're getting coffee..

Roh oh! Do you play in a private or public crew? I'll guess private?

You got it - it's private. Only 13 members. But I got really sick of wanting to do missions and nobody doing them with me. Then turning around and saying that the best way to level is to do missions. :confused: Then someone in the crew unfriended me, one of the two crew leaders nonetheless.

These people are Call of Duty players and I've NEVER played a competitive online mode before. I have problems with constantly getting slaughtered, yet those two have k/d ratios of ~1.50. When I said that the game was hard for me because of that, I was told that the game wasn't for me.

Two nights ago I made a little boo-boo. The two crew leaders were in a chat party, so one was the person who unfriended me and so I didn't feel comfortable joining without an invitation. Then I entered their GTAO session and still they didn't invite me to the party or play with me. They had a Buzzard and so did I. At one point they landed and I shot a rocket downward thinking I was shooting someone who had a bounty. Instead, I shot my two crew members.

Feeling bad about that, I landed my Buzzard next to where they respawned, and got out. If I'd been in their party, I could have told them that I was offering them my Buzzard as an apology. Instead, they got out of their car, shot my Buzzard so it was dead, then got back in their car and sped off.

I sent an apology message to the one of them still on my friend list explaining what happened. I didn't get the courtesy of a response. He also hasn't accepted any of my party invites since I accidentally blew them up.

They shot my gift to them and that really upset me. I'm kind of sensitive so it made me cry. :( Not that they cared. I found out last night (from someone talking to the person who unfriended me) that they shot my Buzzard so I wouldn't do anything like that again. Like I needed a lesson? That also hurt because, despite never having been anything but kind and helpful to other members of the crew, they obviously thought the worst of me.

So fuck them... I quit the crew that very night and found another crew of local Denverites, one of whom is a guy I go to karaoke with and I can't tell if I have a crush on him! :eek:

But I'm still upset about what my own crew did to me.

Edited by Ten Foot Bunny

You made the right choice leaving the Crew I think. You want to turn you Xbox on for fun, not drama. Right? Over the years, I've left crews, groups, etc myself. It usually boils down to teammates complimenting me on my play style, only to get angry and throw insults when they face me due to team balancing, etc.

These days I'm simple. If someone invites me to a crew and I want to join, I give it a shot. The second I see some shit like what you've mentioned or what I said. I'm out. I tell the leader I've enjoyed my time with them, but it simply isn't for me. Most times it works out just fine, but there has been a few times where it got blown way out of proportion resulting in me hunting certain crews down and killing them for months. Good times in my opinion ;)

If you annoy me in a game, I'll be sure to have a negative effect on your K/D Ratio. I like to hit people where it hurts :p

As for your Karaoke crush, I say go for it! :drunk

I am really pissed off right now. For some reason, I can't get into my car and the game says this:

"You do not access to this vehicle. It belongs to TitlingFrame52"

1. My tag is TitlingFrame52

2. My vehicles are set to allow Friends+ Crew inside them

So R* WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

EDIT: Fixed it by setting it to Everyone but I don't like random people getting in my car

Edited by TitlingFrame52

I am really pissed off right now. For some reason, I can't get into my car and the game says this:

"You do not access to this vehicle. It belongs to TitlingFrame52"

1. My tag is TitlingFrame52

2. My vehicles are set to allow Friends+ Crew inside them

So R* WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

EDIT: Fixed it by setting it to Everyone but I don't like random people getting in my car

I had this happening to me a bunch of times lately, so my friend said to delete my 2nd character and create a new second character and it may fix the issue. But since it's already past level 20 I just don't wanna bother going through that. I'm just gonna wait for an update with a fix. It's not like I use my 2nd character much anyways.

R* cloud servers today are FUBAR...

Just today, huh? :D

How often is that? Unless those I know go on about their lack of quality internet - Comcast and the likes are generally among the worst and mostly used haha - The first week was a little sluggish but it quickly improved over time. Saw you're in Germany and if I had to guess, it's the region-mix. We had a dude from New Zealand that rarely got to play with us due to his horrible connection and obviously time-zones.

I have a few Canadians as well on my FL that seem to seesaw back and forth with lag spike frequency. I had TWC and I would get a few drops and lag spikes. Once I upgraded to Verizon FIOS, i have had zero problems in that aspect.

Shit guys, was the wrong thread hahaha. Yeah might be that but usually I don't have any problems if the servers at their end don't fuck anything up. All good now for the last hour.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

R* cloud servers today are FUBAR...

Shit guys, was the wrong thread hahaha. Yeah might be that but usually I don't have any problems if the servers at their end don't fuck anything up. All good now for the least hour.

Probably find it was on R*'s end..

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like I'll never get these:

Special Crate - Seen it once, but I never got the "message" at that time to unlock crates. I get a chopper and fly above the amusement park on the beach. I stop to check the map and then some A**hole blows me up with the rocket launcher for no reason and I wasn't even near where the crate would drop. I start driving when the game said "Crate Inbound" then like 30 seconds - 1 minute later the game said someone got the special crate. Even though the game never said, "Crate Dropped". Been playing for over a month after unlocking crates and still no special crate. -Special Item - Special T-shirt

World Record - At this point it's impossible to get one, since their glitched/hacked. :( If only leaderboards were reset like they used to do in "Happy Wars" every month. Special Item - Special Tattoo

Rockstar Verified - Apparently you got to be a super popular commentator on Youtube to get verified. Many of them suck though in my opinion. Special Item - Rockstar Shirt

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

World Record - At this point it's impossible to get one, since their glitched/hacked. :( If only leaderboards were reset like they used to do in "Happy Wars" every month. Special Item - Special Tattoo

QFT!! The "world record" times aren't even possible without hacks (and I put that in quotes because those records surely weren't earned). I always put the record time on my tickers just to see how close I am. Those times are impossible to beat.

Case in point: a plane race in a Mallard where you fly roughly from the church, around the west side of the city, through the buildings, around the Vinewood sign, and then do it again. The world record time for the ENTIRE race (both laps) is about 1:30. You can't even do half of one loop in that time.

Tell me with a straight face that a hacker didn't do that... not possible.

The only problem I have are all the Damn hackers online

Which is unfortunately an enormous amount now. For me that's not the only thing. I hate when I'm doing my own thing and then get blasted by a random guy when I drive past him. Did absolutely nothing...

And the other one is people who camp outside places (mostly my home) and as soon as I leave, I get killed...

A few things I've been very annoyed of lately,

- Cops are very annoying.

- Just after calling Lester to get the wanted level removed, it doesn't even take a second, here I am running from cops again with 2 stars. I mean I didn't even do anything.

- While I have a bounty on my head, just after finishing a mission, I spawn right next to the players I was playing the mission with, and they can claim the bounty very easy. I always have to be prepared to kill them, even if their intention was not to kill me.

- Just after calling Lester to get the wanted level removed, it doesn't even take a second, here I am running from cops again with 2 stars. I mean I didn't even do anything.

- While I have a bounty on my head, just after finishing a mission, I spawn right next to the players I was playing the mission with, and they can claim the bounty very easy. I always have to be prepared to kill them, even if their intention was not to kill me.

See, I don't have that problem a lot. What I do have is people putting bounties on me while I'm in passive mode than accusing me of hacking because they can't shoot at me beause of passive mode.

Are you driving a stolen NPC car? GTAV cops hate that.. :p

A couple more to add to my last post,

- The mechanic always deliver my cars so far away.

- When I call Pegusus, they never deliver the helicopter to the nearest airfield! When I call them, I always have to make sure to stay a couple of blocks away from the airfield. Otherwise it will spawn in the next air field.

- Sometimes when my car gets destroyed by a tank, I have to pay my own money for the insurance.

Are you driving a stolen NPC car? GTAV cops hate that.. :p

No I wasn't. For example, just yesterday I had a 4 star wanted level because I was hitting the bank armoured trucks in my Turismo R. After robbing 2 of them, I called Lester to get rid of the stars so I can hit the next one, and he did get rid of them, and it didn't take a second I hear an another police siren right next to me and then I noticed I have 2 stars. So frustrating!

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread