Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let all the boosters know The only achievements your going to be able to boost are the levelling up ones everything else needs to be done in normal non private matches however they really arent hard to get apart from Mother Goose which is a bit of a nightmare but you should get it eventually if you know the maps well and use aero alot to escape with the sister.

Anyway im only level 11 myself so i wouldnt mind doing some level boosting im on most of the time so add me up and we can get to the boosting!

GT=DensleyHabits

I already managed to get all of the MP achievements legit except for the level ones (which I can imagine taking quite a while) and the map ones, just haven't played all of the maps yet. I am looking to boost the levels, not necessarily all the way to 40, but at least enough to get a head start before the MP of BioShock 2 dies out. My GT is SirShavesALot. Just send me a message on LIVE and mention this site. Thanks.

I would like to set up a Capture The Sister match with 8-10 people where everyone who needs it can get the Mother Goose achievement. After that I will gladly help anyone who wants to get the become a big daddy/ kill a big daddy achievements as well.

Please send me a message or post here if you would like to try this ASAP

I wanna set up or join a boosting session to net the achievements online and boost to rank 40, only need a minimum of 4 players should be doing some boosting from midday GMT if your interested send me a message on xboxlive

I do not accept FR without reason

ie. (insertgamertaghere) wants to be your friend... with no message why bother?

anyway ive read a few tips on how to hold a boosting session and would like to get these outta the way before AVP is released :D

I will be on today around 4:30 Eastern for a few hours and tomorrow night 4:30 eastern for most of the night and all weekend if people want to boost. I am looking for 6-9 people just add me GT = Fat Cobbler. I will not be adding people but will accept friend requests. Thanks!

looking to get a group of 6 ppl together to boost the level 40 achieve. i am available most nights after 7pm EST (-5 GMT), and all weekend. add yourself to the list, and send me a message over XBL to let me know you are interested and we can finish this fairly quickly.

1.lordrex217

EDIT: please don't send me a voice message, i'm at work and can't hear them.

Edited by lordrex217

looking to get a group of 6 ppl together to boost the level 40 achieve. i am available most nights after 7pm EST (-5 GMT), and all weekend. add yourself to the list, and send me a message over XBL to let me know you are interested and we can finish this fairly quickly.

1.lordrex217

2.IN5TANT CLASS1C

I am level 20 already, but will hang around to help finish everyone else off. I am available anytime.