Current ANNEX map rotation [September 2011]

MR MACLAINE

oh my goood i HATE the "annex: now with execution rules" achievement .. it took me three (!!) days to get it.

:chair

but thats not so interesting for you guys hugh ;) i wrote down the map circulation and want to share it to those who still needed this chevo too. to know the rotation circle is very helpfull and makes it a lot easier .. here we go:

as you might know the following maps are needed for the chevos:

Canals / Kanäle [ ]

Mansion / Villa [ ]

Tyro station / Tyro Station [ ]

Gridlock / Stillstand [ ]

Subway / Untergrund [ ]

Flood / Flut [ ]

Fuel station / Tankstelle [ ]

Gold rush / Goldrausch [ ]

i began tracking of the map circle last friday and checked it everytime - only one time i had something wired - after the highway map i was put into jacinto - that never happened again, so i guess that doesnt matter ..:

Nowhere / Nirgendwo

Underhill / Unter dem hügel

Security / Sicherheit

Hail / Hagel

Grindyard / Schrotthof

Jacinto / Jacinto

TYRO STATION / TYRO STATION [ ]

Way station / Wegpunkt

Memorial / Denkmal

Ruins / Ruinen

Pavilion / Pavilion

GOLD RUSH / GOLDRAUSCH [ ]

AVALANCHE / Erdstoß

Day one / Tag eins

CANALS / KANÄLE [ ]

Blood drive / Blutfahrt

MANSION / VILLA [ ]

War machine / Kriegsmaschine

FUEL STATION / TANKSTELLE [ ]

River / Fluss

GRIDLOCK / STILLSTAND [ ]

Courtyard / Hof

Allfathers garden / Allvaters Garten

Stasis / Stasis

Sanctuary / Zuflucht

SUBWAY / UNTERGRUND [ ]

FLOOD / FLUT [ ]

Fuel depot / Depot

Highway / Highway

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! I PLAYED ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND FINALLY GOT MY 75g ACHIEVEMENT

ANYONE WHO SAID THIS LIST DOESNT WORK IS A LIE I USED IT ALL DAY LONG AND THE MAPS FOLLOWED SAME ORDER EACH TIME I WOULD LOOK TO MAPS IN ADVANCE AND PLAY WITH A TEAM TIL I GOT MY MAP AND IT WORKED ITS ONLY IN SOCIAL NOT RANKED

ok, so lets see if i understand this...if i play annex on social, then it will always start out at nowhere? or what? im a little confused on this :/

It very well could start out at Nowhere, but the chances are slim. If it does start out on Nowhere, then the next map would be Underhill, then Security, and so forth.

Need some help with this God damn achievement, jus need to win on one more map. Bloody Fuel Station have got it 10 times the day and no luck, frigging things doin my nut rite in :mad:

Use THIS thread for help.

It very well could start out at Nowhere, but the chances are slim. If it does start out on Nowhere, then the next map would be Underhill, then Security, and so forth.

ok, thank you for answering my question McGoogles :D youve helped answer quite a bit of questions for me since ive gotten here :D

Edited by Sixpounder94

Indeed, it has changed... and so, here's a new list!

Memorial

Under Hill

Ruins

Pavilion

Gold Rush

Way Station

Day One

Canals

Blood Drive

Mansion

Avalanche

Flood

Fuel Depot

War Machine

Gridlock

Courtyard

Fuel Station

River

Allfathers Garden

Subway

Highway

Nowhere

Hail

Grind Yard

Security

Statis

Sanctuary

Tyro Station

Jacinto

Note: As you can no doubt see, I have it broken up into three separate groups. Unfortunately, that is -not- a deliberate effort to make it easier to read or anything, but rather, those are the groupings I know - I don't yet know how the three groups meet up. Still, though, if you're on the last map for one group, unless the rotation order has changed again already, you should end up on the first map of one of the other two groups.

I have a suggestion, now please let me know if I am missing any thing.

1. We could boost this if we have a group of 10 between two parties, is that right?

2. This could be done through ranked as well?

3. If we want to avoid the original maps, why not do this with the "koth + annex on map packs" option on ranked?

Just make sure the entire two teams chooses annex and one of the two good maps.

Absolute fucking shit! I spend the majority of this day trying for this cheevo and all I need is Subway and I manage to get the level 5 times...2 times the enemy AI basically spawns next to each objective and then human players join their side and own. Or my teammates don't even play, simply just sitting in their corners doing nothing and my team, being shorthanded gets owned. CRAP!

Edited by 5ektor
type o