Wanted Posters: Secret Collectables Guide

Have zero idea how to find chapter 6 poster 6. I dont understand the description. I dont know which way is west. I know that sounds stupid but im not sure if the sun is setting or not. Someone help me please.

If you have the camp behind you from where you save the cattle and the canyon in front of you goto the right and follow the patch, it goes down a little slow. Once you get to the bottom of the slope head off kind of to the left off the road and keep going until you hit the corner of the map.

Its a little hut shack thing, its quite out the way but not to hard to find.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have zero idea how to find chapter 6 poster 6. I dont understand the description. I dont know which way is west. I know that sounds stupid but im not sure if the sun is setting or not. Someone help me please.

I had problems with this one too. When you are in the side quest area with the cattle and tents and bandits attacking you, look towards the camp/canyon where your objective is. Now turn left and go forward, you should go down a very steep hill (side quest may limit your movement here, complete or fail it if so). Turn left again down there, and in this area you find the abandoned house/poster.

I followed this great guide all the way and now I'm still missing one secret. Nice to have one more game to get me more fed up of all these collectable achievements, if you have to play with a maps/guide on your hand then it does not positively add to the gameplay in any way -_-. Also this game has almost perfect achievement tracking, EXCEPT it wont tell you how many secrets you are missing or have collected in each CHAPTER. It's hard to understand why anyone didn't feel like adding this little feature in it, instead of the current system that gets people confused. Now I have to run through the whole game the third time so I can get this sorted.

If you have the camp behind you from where you save the cattle and the canyon in front of you goto the right and follow the patch, it goes down a little slow. Once you get to the bottom of the slope head off kind of to the left off the road and keep going until you hit the corner of the map.

Its a little hut shack thing, its quite out the way but not to hard to find.

Yes This one is confusing me a bit as well. After I save the cattle and I am heading back to the weapon shack. Do I make a right coming out of the ravine?? Is there a specific road or I just kind of follow the hills??

Thanks for the guide it has really been helpful

when you first enter that ravine there is a rock walkway that goes down the side of the mountain a little bit. i though it was on the far side from the pic but its right as you enter to the left of that tree that hangs off the rock

I got that one. I was talking about #6 poster in Chapter 6. that is in the basket in front of a house at the corner of the map?? From what I am understatinding it is to the right as you leave the ravine and are heading back to the weapons shack after saving the cattle. I have searched for close to an hour and found lost of $$ in houses but not that particular house.

Poster 5 - Among the crates near the elevator to find a chest that has the last secret.

I think that you should add that the secret is further down once you've ridden the elevator. Because I ran around for ever looking for that secret before I finally got tired and jumped in to the elevator, went down, and saw the poster.

I Got'em All thanks to this guide. Good guide!

I'm going to go through the explanations again and see if I can make some a little clearer, I have no issues finding most of these it was just certain ones in the free roam sections that proved an issue for me.

I also need to update all the images with new urls.

Alright good, I mentioned it because I and a few of my friends had trouble with that poster.

But the rest of the explanations was good, I had no problem finding the secrets even though english isn't my main language.

I just went through this guide and got 87/89 i have found all of them first try with Ray 31/89 and second time i have play with thomas and with these guide and i have found all location. any idea?

Is there a way to see which chapter it was, or do i have to start all over again?

Brilliant, 88 out of 89. Dammit! Do the secrets pics and memories follow a sequence? Or are shown after we collect it? If they follow an order, could someone post the full sequence so maybe i can see which one i'm missing.

im currently on chapter 8 with the side quests and i have just rescued the daughter of the guy who i had to help fend of bandits, now i have rescued her i cannot find poster 6 on this side mission it says it's near the corner just a bit away from snipes' compound, but i don't know where to find the compound?

im at the place where the daughter has just been rescued, which is the end of that side quest.

any help?

EDIT: nevermind i just found it.

Edited by jpg30

Can someone help me with the 5th poster on Chapter 6... I really can't find that location :confused:

Please help

When you are in the area where there is a large ravine and cliffs just search the rocky ledges, it's a bit below there.

Chapter 9 :

Poster 2 - After eliminating the enemies on the other side of the drawbridge, look for a secret between two barrels. (If you are Ray it’s after Thomas drops the drawbridge)

I've just done it and it's definitely BEFORE thomas drops the drawbridge !

Poster 5 - Among the crates near the elevator to find a chest that has the last secret.

You should mention that it"s after the elevator got down .

I would just collect them as you are going through now, on very hard your going to be more concerned about getting killed than collecting these, some of these collectables are in the open and others aren't.

I suggest you just leave very hard mode to completing the game rather than worrying about picking these up on the way :).