Achievement Trading Thread

I'll do co-op campaign normal or hardcore anytime just send a message. GT: x K R A N K xIIhttp://www.rxor.info/01.jpghttp://www.rxor.info/22.jpghttp://www.rxor.info/8.jpghttp://www.rxor.info/03.jpg

http://www.rxor.info/23.jpghttp://www.ryzu.info/9.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a warning to others. Do not waste your time asking GaudiestFiveOne for help. He will just waste your time:mad:. This is what happens when you ask a child.

He plays with his mate and his mate doesnt even have the achievement, so to me thats says GaudiestFiveOne does not even have the hardcore achievement. do waste you time with this little cunt

Edited by Trolls88

• 2 weeks later...
Just a warning to others. Do not waste your time asking GaudiestFiveOne for help. He will just waste your time:mad:. This is what happens when you ask a child.

He plays with his mate and his mate doesnt even have the achievement, so to me thats says GaudiestFiveOne does not even have the hardcore achievement. do waste you time with this little cunt

i know what you mean Trolls88 i asked him if he could glitch the achievement for me a few months back and he asked for microsoft points in return people like that i can not stand and as you said he probably don't even have the achievement.

• 4 weeks later...
i know what you mean Trolls88 i asked him if he could glitch the achievement for me a few months back and he asked for microsoft points in return people like that i can not stand and as you said he probably don't even have the achievement.

[ATTACH]7741[/ATTACH]

:( aw dont be sad because i wouldnt help two people who are annoying, stupid, and frankly just rude. You were asking for a favor and i didnt like you, get over it. Don't be butthurt because you NEED help with a glitch, go find someone else to help you or beat the game yourself. Whining about it only makes you look stupid. Unlike you two, I actually earned my achievements.

Edited by GaudiestFiveOne

Just wanted to say, I got this last with GaudiestFiveOne's help. He was pretty cool. It worked like a charm, I didn't even realize it would be THAT easy. Seriously, you just watch 20 seconds of a video...ridiculous.

So yeah, he helped me get it and didn't ask for anything or be a dick about anything. Cool dude.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for someone who has beaten hardcore and can pass the achievement on to me! If you have beaten the game on hardcore and still have your save I can join your game and pop the achievement. Would be greatly appreciated, just let me know what I can do to return the favor. Message me on XBL if you're willing to help. thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[ATTACH]7741[/ATTACH]

:( aw don't be sad because i wouldn't help two people who are annoying, stupid, and frankly just rude. You were asking for a favor and i didn't like you, get over it. Don't be butt-hurt because you NEED help with a glitch, go find someone else to help you or beat the game yourself. Whining about it only makes you look stupid. Unlike you two, I actually earned my achievements.

I really hate people like you who try to make themselves sound like saints, Especially Children.I joined your party and we talked no problem and i waited patiently for your help and after about 45 minutes you just kicked me out of the party with no explanation at all.

Again folks stay away and do not listen to this bullshit. I was annoying,stupid and rude? I was not at all.Stop talking out of you ass.

• 2 weeks later...
I really hate people like you who try to make themselves sound like saints, Especially Children.I joined your party and we talked no problem and i waited patiently for your help and after about 45 minutes you just kicked me out of the party with no explanation at all.

Again folks stay away and do not listen to this bullshit. I was annoying,stupid and rude? I was not at all.Stop talking out of you ass.

LOL dude whatever you want to believe. There's a reason why I'll gladly help anyone on here with this game with you being the only exception. Good luck!

LOL dude whatever you want to believe. There's a reason why I'll gladly help anyone on here with this game with you being the only exception. Good luck!

Now you reply with a sarcastic answer lol.Believe whatever i want? there you go again, sounding like a saint. I was not your only exception,Psycho Lagger tells me that you asked him for Microsoft points which is illegal to do as you are not allowed to ask others to pay you to unlock achievements.

To others. go back a page or 2 and you will find Psycho Laggers post in which he says that he asked him for points.

I m looking to get the following achievements if anyone can help.

''Sandman's Saviors'' ''Heroic Rescue'' ''Hitchhiker'' ''Fuel the Fire'' ''Ruthless Efficiency'' and ''Perfect Rescue''

Want to do these with people as the A.I. is terrible and none of my friends have this game and I also lost my game data and really don't want to start on mission 1 by myself.

GT: Aversion X

Edited by Aversion

• 2 weeks later...

I see i have a temporary ban on my Xbox live communications for no reason what so ever. I know this is not a coincidence GaudiestFiveOne as i have not played an online game for quite some time now.

So you said i was sending you hateful messages and so forth and got me banned for a while. Again people, this is not a coincidence as i have not played an online game in quite some time.