Black Ops 2 E3 Gameplay

In full disclosure, I've always hated Treyarch, but what really irked me about the video where that Lamia (?) guy did voiceover while playing this mission is how he dares to say they've upped the graphics a lot. I'm sure they were able to generate more explosions and smoke effects, but the overall graphics quality looks exactly like Black Ops. Don't lie to my face about something I can see with my own eyes. In full disclosure, I also hate that Lamia guy (he just seems like a tool, to me).

Enough with the hate though. Pretty interesting E3 so far. Splinter Cell was a pleasant surprise for me as I wasn't expecting any announcement for that game.

laughable comments are laughable, of course the title of this thread is a troll magnet so it was not unexpected

110% true but what else should I name it. XD Treyarch is just never gonna win of the community it seems. Too many "Z0MGAWRD Y U NO YY KWIKZCOP3!?" 12 year olds.

I'm still confused why people complain about bad graphics on a console game. Personally, if I want orgasmic graphics, I'll go play my supercharged PC, but since most games now-a-days I play for gameplay mechanics alone, I stick with the console...

Besides that, look what Crysis 2 did for the console SURE, the games got some amazing graphics, but the 30 FPS just ruins it. Same with Battlefield 3.

I'm still confused why people complain about bad graphics on a console game. Personally, if I want orgasmic graphics, I'll go play my supercharged PC, but since most games now-a-days I play for gameplay mechanics alone, I stick with the console...

I agree with you. I care more about gameplay on my 360.

My complaint is that Treyarch's head tried to make it sound like they actually did something to improve the game's graphics when in fact they didn't do anything significant (smoke, fire, and lighting effects don't count as I'm not a moth and I don't stare at them when playing a game).

Its unfair to judge before we see the actual game itself. Although I prefered The poor campaign to the abysmal online on Black Ops. This could well be the first time I dont buy a call of Duty. Black Ops was simply terrible for a multitude of reasons.

• 1 month later...