Call to Arms Achievements to be Obtainable in Private After Title Update!!

JOsHuWa v2

Seriously GTFO,your on an achievement website and its not just about skill it's about luck,I've played on boneyard 4 times since the dlc release,that map never pops up for me.

No luck involved get in a lobby and play 7 match's and one of them will be on Boneyard. You either haven't played much or you keep backing out before the cycle finish's.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No luck involved get in a lobby and play 7 match's and one of them will be on Boneyard. You either haven't played much or you keep backing out before the cycle finish's.

I was fortunate enough to get in my own bot lobbies in public and cycle trough all maps 3 times to get the 3 remaining boneyard wins i had left. And it took me around 3 hours... just pummeling bots...

I ain't mister love boosting, i ain't in favor of handling achievements for free and all, but on that one i support the guy... waiting an HOUR or so to just be lucky and have A SHOT at winning a game on boneyard(against 9 other persons if no bots are present) is just damn stupid... If the games would let you search for the map, get in the lobby, wait for the game to start and then play it, i would say ok , even tough i hate FFA in the first place in its concept(its no real GOW to me, but TDM of this one aint much either anyway) that achievement would be "ok" even tough a pain. Now its just damn stupid, cause if you enter boneyard your almost sure the game is aready ouch of reach with a 6-7 kills minimal lead. Cause you aint entering as soon as you join either... even if you enter at 4 kills lead, you can wait til he got 8 before spawning... stupid

If the games would let you search for the map, get in the lobby, wait for the game to start and then play it, i would say ok

that is what i said. go to VS, Overrun and the rest of the maps and SELECT what map you want with bots, instead of HOURS to get boneyard 5 times and not guaranteed to win 5 times due to humans being the fator and at what cost, hours, due to not being 1st 5 times. win some, lose some.

sure you do get bots, rarely.

now, the dust has settled, peace has come, for we got call to arms on private, finally, after 3 1/2 weeks. now all to do is get like a boss, booshka, others on private with bots. no more public/rank on achievements.

Thanks, PCF. It really makes one feel like an idiot for getting the achievements, when they later are being handed out to anyone.

That's what iam saying, outside of "Surprise" they were fine. If your gonna make them obtainable in private with an Update than they should just make them PoP when you start up the game... Than they should also just make everyone 12th prestige. Get one kill BOOM 12th prestige... maybe the next game will be an insert pop the full 1000, take it back, trade it in... Is anyone still reading this :)

All you who can't get 5 wins in FFA don't deserve the achievement. Complete BS, just because you no skill cry babies whined they are making something that takes skill into free gamerscore. The surprise achievement was worthy of complaint, but you guys are little cry babies.

I already have the achievement cock!! Go crawl under the rock you came from as this is an achievement site, If you wish to bitch about it go to the Epic Forums

Edited by supadryz

That's what iam saying, outside of "Surprise" they were fine. If your gonna make them obtainable in private with an Update than they should just make them PoP when you start up the game... Than they should also just make everyone 12th prestige. Get one kill BOOM 12th prestige... maybe the next game will be an insert pop the full 1000, take it back, trade it in... Is anyone still reading this :)

Didn't you just post a thread about how to lag your connection to make Like a Boss an easy achievement? The irony.

Well this should help those who have been having trouble getting some of the achievements. Will have less people just jumping into a game, seeing the map and dropping back out.

I get why they went for the Puplic/Ranked route but I feel like they should've increased how often the DLC maps showed up in the playlists. I took me 4-5 hours just playing through games against bots just go get Boneyard.

I am surprised they aren't dropping the difficulty requirement for the Survivial achievement. :p

I am just hoping they don't do the same mistakes with the next DLC. I also don't want the repeat of this all ribbons or 12th re-up like in Gears 3, surely they can come up with more interesting things to do.

I am surprised they aren't dropping the difficulty requirement for the Survivial achievement.

I am just hoping they don't do the same mistakes with the next DLC. I also don't want the repeat of this all ribbons or 12th re-up like in Gears 3, surely they can come up with more interesting things to do.

They have re-ups locked on the disc, so I can say it's a 80% chance they'll require you to max out.

Didn't you just post a thread about how to lag your connection to make Like a Boss an easy achievement? The irony.

nah, I know. its just all the shite I had to go thru including the week of trying to get the lag thing right to get those ach. Had I known I would have just waited. Otherwise sour grapes on my part... my reply wasn't intended towards anyone other than epic...

LOL! :drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk

That would make my day if them did that. :woop: Noooooot!!! lol

even if they do this you will still need other players for booshka as you can get double kills on bots as well as surprise. At least they can be gotten by setting up a private game though

I did those solo against bots, ach. unlocked... not private...