Collectibles Guide - Voxophones, Kinetoscopes, Telescopes & Infusions (Text/Video)

Maka

can you load old chapters to pick up collectibles you missed?

Yes, however, there are two things to note:

1) ALL of the collectables reappear, even the ones you already got (they still count as already collected), so you will have to keep track of which ones you already have manually, unless you want to get them all again.

2) The Infusions will NOT reappear. As the achievement states, you have to get them all in the same playthrough and chapter select does not count as the same playthrough.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I was asked by OP, here are the locations for the Soldier's Field infusions.

1. When you get to the area, there will be a door on your left after entering the main hall that needs to be lock picked. You will know if this is the right room if you see a voxophone, the infusion, a safe and a Carbine rifle inside.

2.After you go up the elevator, the 2nd infusion will be on the left hand side of the map once you get into the open area- past where you get Bucking Bronco. It will be inside the building on left. I am thinking that this is the Fellow Traveler off the top of my head. If I remember correctly, you are going to have to solve the cipher first because the infusion is in the area unlocked by the cipher. Once you see the cipher on the wall, the code book is located inside the cannon barrel in the Patriot's Pride Pavilion- the building directly across from the one you are in.

3. The last one is located in the First Lady's Aerodome. Before going to the controls- head immediately to your right and it will be sitting on a table. If you mess with the controls before picking it up, you will miss it.

Please let me know if you need anymore help guys. If you are missing one in an area, I can help. :)

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

Could names of the Voxophone recordings be added to the guide? It would make it easier to locate missed ones.

To make it a bit easier on Maya, who is making videos, I will quickly throw a list together by locations, much like I did for the infusions on another thread, which is now being circulated and shared everywhere :p .

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

Voxophone Name By Map/Area

*I will attach a small disclaimer that some of the voxophone names might imply things that might be spoiler-y, discression is advised.

**This is all of them by area. I wrote them in the order the official guide has them so I am assuming that should be the order you find them in, I might be wrong. They are done up my map area and not by chapter, for those wondering- for this is how the official guide has them laid out.

***Keep in mind that you can see the names of the ones you already have in the select menu. This should help for those people who are only missing one of two of them.

Welcome Center (1)-

• Love The Sinner

Town Center (4)-

• Underserving
  • Everyman, All At Once
  • For I Am Lonely, Too
  • Solution To Your Problems

Comstock Center Rooftops (6)-

• Half A Jew
  • Otis's Nimble Fingers
  • A New Hunt
  • The Gift Of The Emancipator
  • The Lie Of The Empancipator
  • Symbols Of Our Lady

Monument Island Getaway (1)-

• Another Ark For Another Time

Monument Tower (4)-

• Tiger By The Tail
  • TO: R. Thompson RE: Fuses
  • A Reward Deferred
  • The Source Of Her Power

Battlefield Bay (5)-

• Born In The River
  • Heaven
  • A Dog's Loyalty
  • Take Her Alive
  • The Golden Path To Heaven

Soldier's Field (9)-

• A Place In The World
  • I Am His Mirror
  • Viewing The Infiinite
  • Never Seen The Face
  • Vox Contraband Inventory
  • Their Sun Is Setting
  • A True Soldier
  • A Final Stand
  • Calling You Out

Hall of Heroes (3)-

• Comrades of Necessity
  • Unconditional
  • A Soldier's Death

Finkton Docks (2)-

• God's Blueprint
  • Shame Of My Service

Finkton Proper (8)-

• A Product Like Any Other
  • Seed Of A Lie
  • We've Need Of A Shephard
  • A Truer Allegiance
  • Changing My Tune
  • His Design For Cruelty
  • The Invisible Color
  • All Debts Paid

Shantytown (7)-

• Fanning A Flame
  • Trapped
  • Terminated
  • That Goddamn Key
  • Kindling
  • That Eternal Shore
  • Drawing Dead

The Factory (2)-

• A Child Needs A Protector
  • Apology

Emporia (5)-

• Coming For Comstock
  • Whispers Through The Walls
  • A Window
  • Sally
  • One And The Same

Downtown Emporia (12)-

• A City, Suspended
  • Beyond Redemption
  • The True Color Of My Skin
  • Pen Pal
  • Out Of Thin Air
  • A Theory On Our "Death"
  • On The Entropy Of Genes
  • Child of Science
  • The Imagination of God
  • A Broken Circle
  • No Longer
  • The Customer Is Late

Comstock House (8)-

• A Leash
  • The Value of Choice
  • Debts
  • A Last Chance
  • Smothered In The Crib
  • Ending It
  • Pavlov's Bell
  • An Ultimatum

Hangar Bay (3)-

• What's Done Is Done
  • The Prophet Is Dying
  • The Mirror Of Sin

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

Because I was asked by OP, here are the locations for the Soldier's Field infusions.

1. When you get to the area, there will be a door on your left after entering the main hall that needs to be lock picked. You will know if this is the right room if you see a voxophone, the infusion, a safe and a Carbine rifle inside.

2.After you go up the elevator, the 2nd infusion will be on the left hand side of the map once you get into the open area- past where you get Bucking Bronco. It will be inside the building on left. I am thinking that this is the Fellow Traveler off the top of my head. If I remember correctly, you are going to have to solve the cipher first because the infusion is in the area unlocked by the cipher. Once you see the cipher on the wall, the code book is located inside the cannon barrel in the Patriot's Pride Pavilion- the building directly across from the one your in.

3. The last one is located in the First Lady's Aerodome. Before going to the controls- head immediately to your right and it will be sitting on a table. If you mess with the controls before picking it up, you will miss it.

Please let me know if you need anymore help guys. If you are missing one in an area, I can help. :)

Thanks for this! Now I can move on and finish the next few missions without stopping tonight.

Could names of the Voxophone recordings be added to the guide? It would make it easier to locate missed ones.

At the moment, I am focusing on getting all the essentials complete, but I may add those later.

Confirmed 100%, 24 Infusions needed for the achievement.

Does your 24 count the Shield Infusion on Comstock Center Rooftops or not?

*I will attach a small disclaimer that some of the voxophone names might imply things that might be spoiler-y, discression is advised.

**This is all of them by area. I wrote them in the order the official guide has them so I am assuming that should be the order you find them in, I might be wrong.

***Keep in mind that you can see the names of the ones you already have in the select menu. This should help for those people who are only missing one of two of them.

Welcome Center (1)-

• Love The Sinner

[...]

Hangar Bay (3)-

• What's Done Is Done
  • The Prophet Is Dying
  • The Mirror Of Sin

Thanks! I will link this post in the notes.

**This is all of them by area. I wrote them in the order the official guide has them so I am assuming that should be the order you find them in, I might be wrong.

Welcome Center (1)-

Love The Sinner

Huge thanks to you!:) I'm only missing 7 or 8 so this will help a lot.

Thanks for this! Now I can move on and finish the next few missions without stopping tonight.

At the moment, I am focusing on getting all the essentials complete, but I may add those later.

Does your 24 count the Shield Infusion on Comstock Center Rooftops or not?

Thanks! I will link this post in the notes.

Huge thanks to you!:) I'm only missing 7 or 8 so this will help a lot.

No problem, guys. Just let me know if you need anymore help and I will get right on it.

In addition, the total in game for the infusions is 24. That does not include the one in the Blue Ribbon as it is mandatory. The official guide counts it in the total 25 but for the achievement it is 24/24 minus that one. :woop:

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

Infusion Upgrade #2

After you go up the elevator, the 2nd infusion will be on the left hand side of the map once you get into the open area- past where you get Bucking Bronco. It will be inside the building on left. I am thinking that this is the Fellow Traveler off the top of my head. If I remember correctly, you are going to have to solve the cipher first because the infusion is in the area unlocked by the cipher. Once you see the cipher on the wall, the code book is located inside the cannon barrel in the Patriot's Pride Pavilion- the building directly across from the one your in.

should be "the building you're in or /you are in."

also yellow i know it's WIP but yuck ^_^

Looks like a large portion of the confusion stems from the fact that other sources that people are using (namely IGN and vgfaq) are making up chapters, and chapter names as they are making their guides. Soldier's Field is actually quite long, and encompasses quite a few collectibles, while other guides split them up into 3 or 4 chapters.

This is a setback, as I want to get it right, and will NOT make up chapters just for giggles. Everyone's information is contradicting!

The yellow was a temporary cut/paste from someone's post. It's yellow so it's hard to see, because I don't know where it goes.

Looks like a large portion of the confusion stems from the fact that other sources that people are using (namely IGN and vgfaq) are making up chapters, and chapter names as they are making their guides. Soldier's Field is actually quite long, and encompasses quite a few collectibles, while other guides split them up into 3 or 4 chapters.

This is a setback, as I want to get it right, and will NOT make up chapters just for giggles. Everyone's information is contradicting!

I know for me, everything I post is the official map name from the official guide. That might make it a bit easier on you.

That your is partially my bad cause I typed it to her and wasn't paying attention to correct grammar.

And yeah, I can't read the yellow at all on my computer. Its painful to the eyes.

The yellow was a temporary cut/paste from someone's post. It's yellow so it's hard to see, because I don't know where it goes.

The yellow is the very last thing you do in the level so it should go where you have it, Maka.

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

That your is partially my bad cause I typed it to her and wasn't paying attention to correct grammar.

And yeah, I can't read the yellow at all on my computer. Its painful to the eyes.

The yellow is the very last thing you do in the level so it should go where you have it, Maya.

It's Maka, and I am a man. :p

I left it yellow so that it would be hard to read. I was just keep it there temporarily while I was verifying everything. It will be updated shortly.

I'm following the in-game chapters, so after returning to Soldier's Field to power the gondola using Shock Jockey, the in-game chapter is actually something different. Therefore, although it is collected in the area, it will probably be a part of a different chapter!

Thanks for all your help. It's being of very good use actually. Really helping me out. If the collectibles and chapters weren't so oddly laid out, I'd be a lot further along the road.

Can someone tell me if there is supposed to be a Voxophone located in the Graveyard Bar after the tear/before going to the factory? And if so, what is the name of it?

I am showing it in the IGN guide (the Bull Yard area), but when I go to the bar their images look different and there is no recording on the bar. I already picked up the one in the cellar.

Really wish they would have included a stats page so I could double check to make sure if my numbers are off with this one or not :/

EDIT: I found a video of their walkthrough and it seems like the bar should be filled with boxes and have a some cloth banners white with red painted on them...i do not have this for some reason.

EDIT2: Weird...restarted the checkpoint and went back into the bar and it looked correct and had the voxophone...have not had anything like that happen yet in this game.

Edited by Quid Squid

This is a COLLECTABLES guide

Exactly, this is a collectibles guide, thanks for noticing, well spotted genius. And since the Gear upgrades are a type of collectible, he should be listing those as well. I don't care if there's no achievement for finding all the pieces of gear, if he's doing a collectibles guide, he should be listing every TYPE of collectible. And gear upgrades fall well under that category. Simple as that.

It's Maka, and I am a man. :p

I left it yellow so that it would be hard to read. I was just keep it there temporarily while I was verifying everything. It will be updated shortly.

I'm following the in-game chapters, so after returning to Soldier's Field to power the gondola using Shock Jockey, the in-game chapter is actually something different. Therefore, although it is collected in the area, it will probably be a part of a different chapter!

Thanks for all your help. It's being of very good use actually. Really helping me out. If the collectibles and chapters weren't so oddly laid out, I'd be a lot further along the road.

Sorry about that. I was typing fast again.

I agree about them being oddly laid out. I have the guide but at times, even I am missing things do to odd placement.

Just let me know if I can be of more assistance. :woop:

Exactly, this is a collectibles guide, thanks for noticing, well spotted genius. And since the Gear upgrades are a type of collectible, he should be listing those as well. I don't care if there's no achievement for finding all the pieces of gear, if he's doing a collectibles guide, he should be listing every TYPE of collectible. And gear upgrades fall well under that category. Simple as that.

This is an achievement website.

Typically, we point out the collectibles needed to attain all the achievements, which is what this is here.

If you want, go make your own guide. I'm sorry that you don't think mine fulfills the necessary qualifications to be deemed a collectibles guide. Obviously, almost ANY object in the game can be counted as something that is collected, including weapon locations, money, vigors, etc... Aint nobody got time fo dat.

Edited by Maka

not gonna agree or disagree with you, but maka is doing us a HUGE favor, and doing a damn good job as usual. try to be nice to him. he has a lot of friends here.