• 2 weeks later...

For the "all star" achievement, using the old glory chopper is often the best way to go, since it has enough room and pretty good armor and ammo, and especially fuel.

it helps a lot more than the "apache" chopper, even if it has a little less rockets.

even if getting the mission done in time gives a few more points, i've had a few 5 stars with extra time handicap way more easily.

if you get the DLC chopper, in most cases the night avenger will help a lot for all missions, since it almost isn't slowed down by the AAA guns.

oh..

and just curious...

does anyone know if the 1000 zombie kills achievement can be obtained on the zombies DLC?

just wondering cause even if it s the first achievement i had for replaying the first zombies level for fun, it might be the fastest way to get it considering the huge quantity of zombies in those missions...

Regarding the guide, personally am stuck on the last level. As soon as I get that finished I'll have 11/12 or all 12 of the achievements and the guide will be done.

To Arkelios.

Yup. The Old Glory, the Night Avenger, or the Albatross are the three best choppers for the job. So using crappy ones to get through the first time is difficult.

Regarding the Zombie achievement, I have no clue. I'd assume so since you can get achievements with the DLC Choppers. You don't need the dlc and you can get the achievement very easily without it. But if you want to get it, it probably wouldn't hurt.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I'm late to this party but I just picked it up on sale and want to add that in Step One, you can actually kill most (if not all?) of the survivors in a level instead of delivering them. You'll get like half a star score but it'll let you play the next map, or more importantly; it'll let you play the same map using the Ostrich or Night Avenger. No need to waste time actually beating the mission properly if you just have to do it again right afterwards.

Also, there's just no way this game is a 7/10 for difficulty. :)

I know I'm late to this party but I just picked it up on sale and want to add that in Step One, you can actually kill most (if not all?) of the survivors in a level instead of delivering them. You'll get like half a star score but it'll let you play the next map, or more importantly; it'll let you play the same map using the Ostrich or Night Avenger. No need to waste time actually beating the mission properly if you just have to do it again right afterwards.

Also, there's just no way this game is a 7/10 for difficulty. :)

I included somewhere that you can half ass it then go back.

The later levels, some of them are super hard. I may lower it to 6/10. I need to sit down for about an hour here and find all the levels names etc so I'll proofread it.