how do you hit a 50yard field goal?

rat951753

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's soo weird is knowing Mason is now in a video game. My girlfriend went to high school with that guy. He was one of the coolest, most down to earth people I ever met. He was kicking 45 yarders in high school. Craziness.

This is in a small town called Georgetown, TX. I live in Austin, TX about 20 miles south of there.

Well dunno about sliders, but I got lucky and caught a windy Cleveland night game and got mine with the Browns. The wind was 11 MPH directly towards the direction I was going, so I figured what the hell and kicked it. It went in... Barely, but it went.

Where is this slider that some people mention? I cannot find it anywhere. I have tried with Colts and this Mason guy on GB. But am always short. And I cannot find this slider anywhere.

Someone please explain how to get to it. i.e. Before starting a franchise or during the game or prior to preseason press start on screen X. I just cannot find any of these sliders.

When and where. Thanks

Got it. Used Manon, I changed it to hardcore and all-madden difficulty and it made it easily. Maybe that helps or I was just lucky?

Edited by Akalabeth

I just got the achievement as well, but i would like to add somethings to the discussion that may help others.. I did it with Green Bay's Mason, i put the sliders on 100, power and accuracy. I also put on unlimitted replays to reduce the amount of time between kicks and allowing to kick more per quarter/match. I have also realized that you should put the directional arrow all the way down. If the arrow is to high the ball will go to high and not far enough.

This is by far the "hardest" achievement of the game IMO. This took me the most tries in trying to get. What I did was use the Packers (mostly because I've been a fan of them since I was 6) and maxed Mason's stats out to 100. I ran the ball to the Vikings' 33 yard line and kicked it. It took me 4 tries in that game to finally hit it right. Keep the field goal arrow as far down as possible and maybe a slight touch upwards but nothing more than that and of course max out the kick arrow. Other than that, it seems to be luck more than anything. If you are using two controllers you can easily punt it back to yourself and run the ball to position and try again.