Flower Zen - 250k Points

Falk3r

Nope. I think the achievement is a lie anyway. It seems to be "Play for bloody ages, until we decide to give you this achievement". I'm almost certain that I've passed 250k, about 15 games ago, and yet; nothing.

And while I'm on the subject; I've played more than 100 games and no achievement! Stupid Flowerz...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I've been keeping track at work and still don't have it.. I usually pull over 8k a game and was keeping track of it after I got the 100k achievement. I'm over 270k because I always rounded down to the nearest hundred.

This was after the update came out last week. So whatever the update did it didn't fix this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From what I've gather there is a good chance what is going on here is that games and score don't accumulate unless you return to the main menu each time. Make sure you do that just in case. Don't just click "Play Again."

Thats might be my problem then. I kept track until I hit over 350k and just gave up and quit playing the game.

• 3 months later...

I appreciate this is necro posting, but this achievement is frustrating me. I hit 100,000 points on 24 Dec 2011. I then focussed on the Clean Slate achievement and was trying to clear the board on expert. I got this on 5 Jan 2012. Was filling the board at level 5 and then going back to the start to make it easier, so was getting around 1000 points a go. Then the focus was on scoring 9000 points and hitting level 20 in standard mode, so I was accumulating points before hitting these achievements on 13 Jan 2012 (was regularly getting 8000 points a game before getting the achievement). Now on 25 Jan and I have been scoring at least 10,000 points a day (have tracked the last week and have scored approx 82,000 points). Still the damn achievement hasn't popped. Last one I need as well:mad:

Thanks. I'll just keep plugging away at it. I have been going back to main menu after each game, had read that somewhere before. All of the recent points have been in standard. I wonder if the counter resets after you get the achievement for 100,000 points?

Only games that end in game over and return you to the menu screen are counted towards the achievement.

So anytime you select new game instead of resume your points and game isn't recorded.

The exception being when you actually cross the 250 K mark you will be awarded the achievement mid game and therefore do not have to complete that game.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Having given up on this cheevo a couple of months ago I played 2 games yesterday and a few rounds this morning and it finally popped!

Curiously, on the final game I did select replay or resume or whatever (I didnt return to the main screen) and it popped a few rounds in - quite surreal and set me in a good mood for today (sad i know). I had returned to the main screen on most if not all previous games. Also i was playing standard games only.

I would say the counter must reset after the 100,000 cheev, so as someone mentioned above, keep trying and it will pop up.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm gonna try this as it worked for angry birds, I ranted a bit about the length of time this takes and it popped shortly after...so here goes! Jeez how long does this take? Be nice if you had a way of tracking it! Seems like I've scored well over 500k points (fingers crossed)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm gonna try this as it worked for angry birds, I ranted a bit about the length of time this takes and it popped shortly after...so here goes! Jeez how long does this take? Be nice if you had a way of tracking it! Seems like I've scored well over 500k points (fingers crossed)

EPIC FAIL! Still not unlocked driving me flumping mad!!!