Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need the last two achievements for the latest DLC in this game "shocking and "got it" I have four controllers. Send me a message or add me if you also need them or any other one I will help. Please.

Gt: MrGrim21

Edited by MrGrim21

Looking to get a huge group together tonight to boost not only Halo 4 DLC achievements but also Halo: Reach DLC achievements. If you need any of these achievements and would like to join up tonight in the group then please send me a message to StlCardinals131 with boost 4 or boost Reach, It is almost 8pm now. Please be very cooperative and be willing to help everyone. Thank You!

How can the Champions DLC even be boosted anymore, since they removed the playlists?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

Proving ground and team action sack currently have ricochet(plus the team DLC playlists, which will be gone by the 7th)

Anyways, if anyone is doing the achievements, I'd love to help. I mainly need the crimson achievements that have to be done on the larger map, but I'll of course help with any others.

I need almost all the Crimson. And I only have one controller, unfortunately. I'm generally on all day in the afternoon, but have to get off about 10pm EST.

Edited by creaper210

I posted earlier but something came up.

I've completed the Castle map pack and looking for some people to boost the majestic, crimson, bullseye and champions update. I can also help with whatever. I have 4 controllers so if someone has multiple that would help a lot.

GT: Clubmau5

Hey All

Let me know if you are up for helping out with some achievement hunting.

The ones I am after are below. Conditions: Must have all DLC maps

Shoot me a friends request. These are the times I'll be on.

MAJESTIC DLC

Pigs Can Fly

In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 2 enemies while they are using Jet Packs

CASTLE DLC

Hello Nurse

In Castle DLC matchmaking, heal a near-death teammate with Regen Field 5 times

Ashes to Ashes

In Castle DLC matchmaking, disintergrate 6 enemies using Forerunner weapons

BULLSEYE

Shocking

In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, activate both electrical surge systems during a match on Vertigo

Got it!

In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, acquire the Rocket Launcher at the start of the match on Pitfall

Let me know if you want to help out? I'll be online all week and weekend for the next couple of days.

Times...

05 Pm Eastern (Friday 11th July)

04 Pm Central ""

03 Pm Mountain ""

02 Pm Pacific ""

07 Am Melbourne, Australia (Saturday 12th July)

Need 8 players

Let me know!