(Partial) Collectibles Guide

Wynn

I started taking notes after I was already part way into the game, so there are some missing pieces here. I am posting this here so someone else can fill in the holes and post an official collectibles guide later. You may want to describe a few of these a bit more clearly, but I wanted to share what I could. Thanks, Xbox360Achievements community!

Level 1: Sanctuary

1. Smash the clay pot inside the temple when you get your Cube

2. South along the river

3. Plat hole left of Baltazar (2nd playthrough)

Level 2: The Forest

1. At the north end of the forest where you fight the sleeping hedgehogs

2. Plat hole on the right side just before the first Eliatrope Path (2nd playthrough)

3. Where you open the door by absorbing energy from the 2 poles. fly to the right

Mystery - In Chibi's temple just before the end of the level

Level 3: The Meadow

1. On an island south in the river, during the meteor storm

2. Plat hole to the right of Grougaloragran dragon after blooming Mina (2nd playthrough)

3. Plat hole in the north side of the river, during the meteor storm (2nd playthrough)

Mystery - Behind Grougaloragran dragon. Grab it after the cut scene

Level 4: The Crater

3. Plat hole on the left side of the long path with shooting plants (2nd playthrough)

Mystery -

Level 5: The Temple

3. Plat hole to the left of the tree boss (2nd playthrough)

Level 6: Vili Valley

3. Plat hole in the mystery room (2nd playthrough)

Mystery - South exit of 2nd kitchen area

Level 7: Pliyi di Bili

3. Plat hole on the north side of the beach (2nd playthrough)

Mystery -

Level 8: Club Platypus

1. Go down from the start and teleport along the path. It's at the end.

2. After exposing the Shamipus, go to the right and teleport behind the waterfall

3. After exposing the Shamipus, go towards the child and then south. Use the platypus on the hole to go and pick it up from the volcano floor.

Level 9: Pow Wow

1. Inside a plat hole in the first area (on the way up in the left corner after some slapingtrees)

2. On the ledge after the helping the mole

3. In a plat hole just past the ledge in #2

Mystery -

Level 10: Rizi

1. Go down from the start

2. Plat hole on the northwest corner of the first area, next to the second Magnolia flower

3. Plat hole on the north side of the cave

Level 11: Mount Zinit

1. In a crate just ouside the stairwell room

2. In a plat hole guarded by lots of little creatures

3. On the north side of a big fight on the mountain

Mystery -

Level 12: Wakanu

2. Plat hole left of the room before the 1st puzzle

3. Northwest corner of 2nd puzzle room

Mystery - 2nd puzzle room with the cranes

Level 13: The Islands

1. At the very start of the level, just to the left of the fish oracle in the blue mist.

Level 14: Intiwakana

1. On the far left during the 2nd rock troll fight

2. After the oracle, at the north end of the next arena battle

3. After fighting the giant robot, on the far right. Teleport to a small cliff.

Mystery -

Edited by Wynn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i found the first one!!

in the same room as the second !! before the first puzzle in a crate, near the door to the puzzle!! they are left to a purple smoking thing in the floor!!

hope somehelp describe it!!

sorry about my englush!

1. Plat hole to the right of Grougaloragran dragon after blooming Mina (2nd playthrough)

2. On an island south in the river, during the meteor storm

3. Plat hole in the north side of the river, during the meteor storm (2nd playthrough)

this is the correct order that it appear to get in second playthrough :)

1. Door to the right after some fight, in second scene, just break some crates

2. In a big room where you have to absorv energy from the 2 poles, the left stair has a child and the right one has this :D, same room you save zora

this mystery is near the hole for the number 3

Edited by rcf1235

3. Plat hole to the left of the tree boss (2nd playthrough)

correct order is:

1. Plat hole to the left of the tree boss (2nd playthrough)

2. To the left right above this one

3. Before enter the great temple, to finish the level

here you are some pictures for this level:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7376/image2ov.jpg 1st but just on 2nd playthrough

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4192/image1lly.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6452/imagevwyi.jpg last one

if the images are not so clear... i edited them

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4702/imagexju.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6348/image1an.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/875/image2mct.jpg

Edited by rcf1235

LEVEL 4:

MYSTERY: Its in the same room as mount Iznit? model, bottom corner near exit and i think it best to get it befire inspecting the model.

A better description of where the 3rd Godess Tear would be the path with the purple footprints, its at the bottom before you use tge portal to fight the lu fu. I just had a few issues finding it myself so no offence intended TC.

• 1 month later...

LEVEL 4: after of the hole (goddess tear 3) if you continue, will pass some prespic running and you should continue until see two way and you must to the right of the screen and to the final you will find other goddess tear

LEVEL 7: PLIYI DI BILI

1.-when you are searching the clams you must change to nefrim and go to the river and you will find in midstream

2.-in the south of the island near of the river

3.-plat hole to the north of the island

mistery: you must use a nefrim and go to the south of the river any you will find a teletransport so that you should use to nora and you will go to a telescope,near of the telescope is the mistery

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Thought it might help to compile everyone's answers into one big post. I take no credit for the creation of the below list, this was a creation of everyone here! :)

2. South along the river, on an island.

2. Plat hole on the right side just before the first Eliatrope Path (2nd playthrough)

3. Where you open the door by absorbing energy from the 2 poles. fly to the right

2. Plat hole to the right of Grougaloragran dragon after blooming Mina (2nd playthrough)

2. after of the hole (goddess tear 3) if you continue, will pass some prespic running and you should continue until see two way and you must to the right of the screen and to the final you will find other goddess tear

3. Plat hole on the left side of the long path with shooting plants (2nd playthrough)

Mystery - Its in the same room as mount Iznit? model, bottom corner near exit and i think it best to get it befire inspecting the model.

2. In a big room where you have to absorv energy from the 2 poles, the left stair has a child and the right one has this, same room you save zora

1. start at the southwest side of the beach, hug the beachline toward the east. The tear will be on the end of the peninsula. It is next to the ledge with a magnolia chalice.

2.continue to hug the coastline toward the east (right), use the dragon to explore offshore again and you will encounter another rock outcropping with the goddess tear on it

3. Plat hole on the north side of the beach (2nd playthrough) – bring a wakfu gel to activate the flame

Mystery – far south west corner, use the dragon to float across the water southward until you find a rock outcrop with a teleporter pad on it. Follow the button sequence to teleport to a higher ledge with the mystery. There will be a telescope and a statue on the same platform.

2. After exposing the Shamipus, go to the right and teleport behind the waterfall

3. After exposing the Shamipus, go towards the child and then south. Use the platypus on the hole to go and pick it up from the volcano floor.

1. Inside a plat hole in the first area (on the way up in the left corner after some slapingtrees)

Mystery – in the room with the rings that you need to cancel out to clear a path to the woman that sacrifices herself

2. Plat hole on the northwest corner of the first area, next to the second Magnolia flower

1. In a crate just ouside the stairwell room

Mystery -

1. in the same room as the second !! before the first puzzle in a crate, near the door to the puzzle!! they are left to a purple smoking thing in the floor!!

1. At the very start of the level, just to the left of the fish oracle in the blue mist.

Mystery - after the 2nd rock troll fight, in the room with the fish oracle.

So how much stuff is missing right now? One Goddess Tear? A few mysteries? I ask because I haven't started this game yet but I plan on it soon. Didn't know if a collectible guide was near completion or not and this one looks close to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just adding the last missing infos so that everything is complete - not taking any credit here :)

2. South along the river, on an island.

1. Inside the pot next to the shooting plants

2. After the hole (goddess tear 3) you will pass some prespic running and you should continue until see two ways and you must to the right of the screen and to the final you will find other goddess tear

Mystery - Its in the same room as mount Iznit? model, bottom corner near exit and i think it best to get it befire inspecting the model.

2. In a big room where you have to absorv energy from the 2 poles, the left stair has a child and the right one has this, same room you save zora

1. start at the southwest side of the beach, hug the beachline toward the east. The tear will be on the end of the peninsula. It is next to the ledge with a magnolia chalice.

2.continue to hug the coastline toward the east (right), use the dragon to explore offshore again and you will encounter another rock island outcropping with the goddess tear on it

3. Plat hole on the north side of the beach (2nd playthrough) – bring a wakfu gel to activate the flame

Mystery – far south west corner, use the dragon to float across the water southward until you find a rock outcrop with a teleporter pad on it. Follow the button sequence to teleport to a higher ledge with the mystery. There will be a telescope and a statue on the same platform.

Mystery – in the room with the rings that you need to cancel out to clear a path to Mina where she sacrifices herself

1. In a crate just ouside the stairwell room on the right side

Mystery: to be found after the 3rd tear in Qilby room

1. in the same room as the second !! before the first puzzle in a crate, near the door to the puzzle!! they are left to a purple smoking thing in the floor!!

2. Plat hole left of the room before the 1st puzzle - funny batcave setting!

Mystery - after the 2nd rock troll fight, in the room with the fish oracle.

• 7 months later...

I've played level 5 (temple) 4 times now that I have my platipus buddy, and can't seem to get the first tear listed. When I engage the tree boss I leave several wakfu blubs that the spiders drop there, but they disappear after the fight. There is also a plant that spawns them before the fight south a bit, but it also disappears. The only 2 enemies before the next screen don't seem to drop them. How the heck do you ever blow open the hole to get this?