BATTLE DLC CONFIRMED! Priced, dated.

AlecDuffin

Sega's official website has announced that Sonic Adventure 2 will release alongside the Battle DLC.

Sonic Adventure 2 (as well as NiGHTS) will release on October 5th for 800MSP.

The Battle DLC will cost 240MSP.

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/09/17/nights-into-dreams…-and-sonic-adventure-2-available-in-october/

Strange release date, but it's soon, so YAY!

No word on DLC achievements yet.

I am going to buy SA2 + the Battle DLC, doesn't matter if it got achievements or not. Though... it kind of annoys me that they didn't include the Battle DLC right into the game instead of giving it to us sepperately.. oh well..

Just happy it will finally be released, though the date is strange lol. :woop::woop:

Well, i guess it's not only multiplayer, isn't it?

With the Battle DLC you will get the Chao Karate, you will be able to see the stats of your Chao, some level rank A requirements will be changed and so on...?

Does anybody know if this will be widescreen or will it look like SA1??

The graphics look improved, thats kind of cool.

Well, i guess it's not only multiplayer, isn't it?

With the Battle DLC you will get the Chao Karate, you will be able to see the stats of your Chao, some level rank A requirements will be changed and so on...?

Does anybody know if this will be widescreen or will it look like SA1??

The graphics look improved, thats kind of cool.

Oh karate is battle? Meh.. I have to get it now. But why not just include battle?

Sega's official website has announced that Sonic Adventure 2 will release alongside the Battle DLC.

Sonic Adventure 2 (as well as NiGHTS) will release on October 5th for 800MSP.

The Battle DLC will cost 240MSP.

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/09/17/nights-into-dreams…-and-sonic-adventure-2-available-in-october/

Strange release date, but it's soon, so YAY!

No word on DLC achievements yet.

I'd pay 1,600 MSP for online multiplayer and allowing friends to join in your chao gardens! That would be AWESOME!!! Love this game, I am buying first day it releases!!!

Battle Added extra Multiplayer Content and Chao Karate.

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 never had chao stats until the gamecube remakes. Without the Battle DLC the chao stats should work though as Adventure did without DX

Battle was a tad different hear and there level design (chao garden(s) was very different) wise but that won't be affected by DLC here it will just be part of the game.

If we have to pay for a mediocre Multiplayer mode (among other minor changes), there'd better be achievements tied to it... granted it's only $3, but still...

They better do since barely anyone will play online if lacking achievements. I love sonic games in general. Games like doom/duke 3d had multiplayer but didn't need add-ons, low population so I don't get why they'd put this as add-on and not part of the main game. :(

They better do since barely anyone will play online if lacking achievements. I love sonic games in general. Games like doom/duke 3d had multiplayer but didn't need add-ons, low population so I don't get why they'd put this as add-on and not part of the main game. :(

I agree, fucked up. Should be part of the game. seems like they're getting greedy.

Oh well, I am not worried about it, I love the game so much I don't mind. I'm just so relieved that they are releasing the game for the xbox!

Hopefully the extra money they're choking out of us will go towards more DLC/ multiplayer capabilities! :DDDDD