The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Oh and I got to the last heist and now I have to start a new game because my game glitched out and I cant go on the internet without the game just braking.

Lol and now on my new game the audios gone, loading a previous save didn't fix it even loading a completly different saved game didn't work. About 15 hours of silence and I'll be done with this crap.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70% of the time I either drive with the radio did or tune out the music.

Are the radio stations that big of a deal?

You also forget majority of todays gamers are this gens "youths" and have little diversity in genres lol. If it's not on the top 5 songs repeated 6000 times a day on the local radio giant, it's unheard of.

I grew up to many genres so each station, even country which isn't my particular liking, keeps me slightly entertained. Better than me just thinking to myself over and over "God this sucks and all I can do is complain!" lol

You also forget majority of todays gamers are this gens "youths" and have little diversity in genres lol. If it's not on the top 5 songs repeated 6000 times a day on the local radio giant, it's unheard of.

I grew up to many genres so each station, even country which isn't my particular liking, keeps me slightly entertained. Better than me just thinking to myself over and over "God this sucks and all I can do is complain!" lol

That's not me. I can't stand 95% of the music today, mostly that shit they play on the radio over and over and over and over again.

I'm just not into rap, country, or electronica/techno-ish type music, which seems to be very heavy in this game. The pop/rock stations aren't too bad, just not as good as the ones from IV.

That's not me. I can't stand 95% of the music today, mostly that shit they play on the radio over and over and over and over again.

I'm just not into rap, country, or electronica/techno-ish type music, which seems to be very heavy in this game. The pop/rock stations aren't too bad, just not as good as the ones from IV.

I grew up in Queens, NY so hip-hop is part of me. I have particular tastes tho (Biggie, Mobb Deep, Method Man, Eminem, etc) but mainly for the beats/bass. Driving to that is awesome to me :p.

I'm mostly into hard rock metal and things died for me just after the so-called Nu-Metal rush. Linkin Park, Disturbed, etc were my last forays into band appreciated. I find myself liking Gaga and other pop artists more nowadays than my favorite genres.

However, I adopted a great notion from a friend that I'll like "Whatever makes my mother fuckin' foot tap."

I grew up in Queens, NY so hip-hop is part of me. I have particular tastes tho (Biggie, Mobb Deep, Method Man, Eminem, etc) but mainly for the beats/bass. Driving to that is awesome to me :p.

I'm mostly into hard rock metal and things died for me just after the so-called Nu-Metal rush. Linkin Park, Disturbed, etc were my last forays into band appreciated. I find myself liking Gaga and other pop artists more nowadays than my favorite genres.

However, I adopted a great notion from a friend that I'll like "Whatever makes my mother fuckin' foot tap."

That's a good way of looking at it. I don't write off all rap (90's rap was excellent), country (older country was amazing - the country in this game isn't bad - but new country I can't stand), or hip-hop (I'll admit, some songs on the radio these days are really catchy), but overall, they aren't my favorite of genres.

That's a good way of looking at it. I don't write off all rap (90's rap was excellent), country (older country was amazing - the country in this game isn't bad - but new country I can't stand), or hip-hop (I'll admit, some songs on the radio these days are really catchy), but overall, they aren't my favorite of genres.

I'm with you sir. I'm one of the few who still defend Metallica after their whole Napster ordeal lol. Hate the person, not the music :p

As said, given my growing up, the hip-hop is relevant and it also sets the tone for the locale.

I've said it before since I see a few complaints on it but as such living here, hearing the convos between Lamar and Franklin are authentic sounding but sadly cliche. I wouldn't even call it acting in a sense. just speaking lol BUT it's "proper".

I'm with you sir. I'm one of the few who still defend Metallica after their whole Napster ordeal lol. Hate the person, not the music :p

As said, given my growing up, the hip-hop is relevant and it also sets the tone for the locale.

I've said it before since I see a few complaints on it but as such living here, hearing the convos between Lamar and Franklin are authentic sounding but sadly cliche. I wouldn't even call it acting in a sense. just speaking lol BUT it's "proper".

That's what I pointed out to my friend the other day: I may not be in love with the main genres of music in the game, but given the setting, I understand why they're in it.

That's what I pointed out to my friend the other day: I may not be in love with the main genres of music in the game, but given the setting, I understand why they're in it.

Exactly. It's not a favorite (albeit tolerable, as mentioned for beats) but i find myself constantly bobbing my head and cruising to Britney's Gimmie Gimmie and Miss-Teeq's Scandalous LOL. They're just catchy and capture the pop-culture mood.

In Vice City, it was almost always Laura Branigan or Flock of Seagulls cranked up :p

I like how the bitching thread is basically a general discussion forum for this game for people who have enough respect to not start random threads.

For the sake of doing the right thing I'll add a contribution to stay on topic, some stuff sucks, bitch, bitch, bitch. I really hate that one thing, suck, suck, suck. And here's an F-word for good measure, fuck.

I like how the bitching thread is basically a general discussion forum for this game for people who have enough respect to not start random threads.

For the sake of doing the right thing I'll add a contribution to stay on topic, some stuff sucks, bitch, bitch, bitch. I really hate that one thing, suck, suck, suck. And here's an F-word for good measure, fuck.

I love you right now but I will complain about the use of love in a hate thread to keep in stride ;) lol

I think one complaint for me is the limitations on heists and their variety. The Armored Car one played out just like the trailer showed almost. The stealing the informant, I spent my time flipping back and forth so it felt nice and varied.

My bitching is that this bitching thread is not being properly used for bitching.

Bitching.

I'm about to break my fucking controller because of these damn knife flights and i'm only on the second one!!!

Am I the only one who originally thought the achievement said knife fights? I thought I was going to be having knife fights with thugs under bridges in fight clubs or something not accidentally crashing stunt planes into buildings and antennas.

Am I the only one who originally thought the achievement said knife fights? I thought I was going to be having knife fights with thugs under bridges in fight clubs or something not accidentally crashing stunt planes into buildings and antennas.

Wait, it isn't knife fights? What the fuck?

I'm right there with you. I was so pumped to get into some intense knife fights, had no clue I'd spend hours reloading saves and smashing my bi-plane into more buildings.

I'm sooo so so so sick of my game crashing and freezing, my cars keep disappearing, I can't find the good majority of the base jumps, Dom's 3rd Strangers and Freaks mission with Franklin, or the mission to start collecting spaceship parts, and on top of that, my street races are glitched. I finished the first one and the marker for the second one has never appeared. People over at TrueAchievements are having the same problems with their offroad/sea races.

Don't get me wrong, this is an amazing game, but I feel like Rockstar should have spent some more time with it before releasing it. I haven't even finished my playthrough yet and I'm experiencing way too many glitches and bugs. It's ruining it for me, tbh.

Not to mention that my xbox sounds like a fucking chainsaw when I fire this game up.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread