online battles and titles

I'd be happy to play online from time to time. I'm working on my Hero now for the most part, and then I was going to start going online with him, but I'm willing to start early if people want to play.

How are the titles? I haven't even looked in the live battle category yet.

If anyone wants to get the "Title King Achievement" let me know as I'm willing to boost this as it takes too long to get a legit match. My gamer tag is my user name on here just send me FR/MSG. I will then set-up a private/player match as I do not boost rank.

UPDATE 17/11/11

I Have Gotten My Title King Achievement So Please Don't Message Me About This Game Thanks.

Edited by Freizah

ok i dont rly like naming people on here but i was helping Freizah he seems like a nice guy he got all his titles and i still need a few he has deleted me from his friends list and problerly blocked me, so if any one need any titles and will stay till we both get the cheevo please message me and get this one out the way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So, did anyone figure out how to see the titles you already have?

After choosing Xbox Live from the main menu, there should be an option of "Battle Records". At the bottom is the title menu. It tells you what to do for each, and which ones you've got. Basically, titles are mini-achievements. So you will get an achievement for collecting 30 "achievements". Kind of a cheap way to do it, really.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also looking to get these pesky online cheevies.

GT: MoshFish

Update: still looking for those pesky titles. For anyone reading this, I'm still up for being beaten to a pulp, then beating you to a pulp to knock out the consecutive wins/losses titles. I'm an Aussie, so time matching with yankies might be a bit difficult. I'm on at lots of different times, though.

Edited by MoshFish

• 3 months later...
i just started and half about 14 to 15

anybody need help,ill gladly help whoever helps me in return

stupid titles-'_'-

i could use the help from what ive heard u need to play online to get them and noone even plays the game anymore online -__-

heres my GT : MasterHalo21

I'm also looking to get these pesky online cheevies.

GT: MoshFish

Update: still looking for those pesky titles. For anyone reading this, I'm still up for being beaten to a pulp, then beating you to a pulp to knock out the consecutive wins/losses titles. I'm an Aussie, so time matching with yankies might be a bit difficult. I'm on at lots of different times, though.

you mind helping me out ill return the favor :D

GT : MasterHalo21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...