FAQ: How To Unlock Recon. Step By Step.

Vendetta

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys I have been busy as all hell I will update the guide and the FAQ that is stickied sometime this weekend.

thanks for all the positive feedback glad I could be of help to you all. Also you lurker people that do not post and just send me FR you are going to be ignored. If you seriously need help then post/find people in the achievement trading thread. I am so burnt out on ODST it is not even funny and I still have 2 friends that I have to help but they have to wait for me to want to actually play it again. :p

Beeping the horn, semi-charging the spartan laser, all no-nos. In fact, you cannot touch the right or left trigger period.

Splatters are okay though. After getting past the first two wraiths there's a ghost by a tree. I suggest grabbing it and using its boost to splatter everyone in your way. That's how I did it. Took about 8 minutes

You can use LT while you're in the Ghost to boost...to get through.

i thought the whole point of recon helm was that it was on fire? one of the reasons i wasted couple hours trying to do vidmasters :( so upset it just looks like any other helm? so what makes it so much better/harder to get?

The firey particle effect is the "new recon" ... in that I mean it is how you tell who is a Bungie employee now. Only Bungies have the flaming helmet effect.

why have a secound acount signed in and leave them in the corner?

My friends & I got retail copies of the game like 4 days early. We did not have a 4th person that we trusted enough to play with us so we had the 2nd acct sit in the corner since nobody on any of our friend's lists had the game early. We also had literally no problems and ended up with like 20 extra lives. After the endure achievement unlocked we just ran around melee'ing everything and dying to end it all. The goal was to try and 1K it before it came out. Sadly we got the last achievement like 2-3 hrs after the game came out.

Please no more random friend requests about endure. I have spent so much time helping people that it is starting to get on my nerves. Plus with gamerscore league starting up I quite literally have no time to devote to anything other than playing with my team.

Please find people in the achievement boosting thread. I will be updating this thread and the FAQ tonight/tomorrow.

Thank You.

Edited by Vendetta

• 2 weeks later...

if your windows live/bungie/xbox is messed up in anyway or if you forgot something you're screwed, like i am. Trying to fix the problem gets you no where cuz the websites will just give you the run-around and force you to make a million accounts that have no use. Some of the links on Bungie are even misinformative. im really pissed i'll never get the recon i deserve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...