T-Spin tips

Shinobi273

• 4 weeks later...
I always use this style set-up for my t-spins, its easy to do, once you get it once and play a bit more your start setting them up just as the norm aswell.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6097/65390309he8.jpg

so ur telling me i should set this pic up and do all the T-Spins which are (How many) and could this pic do all the t-spins, and do i hav to do them all in one match. PLEASE RESPOND

so ur telling me i should set this pic up and do all the T-Spins which are (How many) and could this pic do all the t-spins, and do i hav to do them all in one match. PLEASE RESPOND

First of all, you posed a question which would imply that you want an answer, telling everyone who reads your post in all caps to please respond seems a bit pushy. For this game, for the T-Spin achievement, if you use that setup at the very beginning of the game, you should get the achievement once the game ends. You only need one t-spin for the achievement. For the All-in-One achievement, you will need two different types of t-spins in addition to a single, double, triple, tetris, and 8 combo. The two types of t-spin you need are a double and a single. A double is the setup in the picture posted and should be the first line clear you get. The single can be done with a similar setup but you need to set it up so that only one line clears from the t-spin.

There is a guide for this game on the main page here is the [link].

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...