Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• 6 months later...

I have the game since today.

I think that the only achievement that need some "external" help is "The Competitor" for beat 30 times the score of one of your friends.

I already know that it can be done with one single challenge so, we can set a low score and let people beat it.

Feel free to contact me if you want help for the achievement.

I still need to unlock it.

You can add me too. GT=Kiwiwalker

It will be an easy achievement if you have a couple of friends who are playing this game

Edit - September 3: got my achievement so no more help needed and as my friend list is almost full I can't help anybody else - sorry for that

Edited by Kiwiwalker

Hey guys you do not need a boosting partner to do this achievement. You can do it by yourself.

1: Make a second profile.

2: Add yourself as a friend from the second profile.

3: Load up Rayman Legends as the second profile, watch the intro the quit then level after you take control of Rayman.

4: Post a terrible score on the leaderboard in whatever challenge is available to do. After its posted sign out of your second profile.

5: As the main profile, beat your second profiles score, you will get the "I'm ahead" achievement.

6: Rinse repeat 29 more times your "The competitor".

Just started fresh with a new Xbox 360 and Gamertag and am ready to rock this game! Since I have no friends on my list, please feel free to add me for the Competitor achievement and for other future games. I plan on picking up the Halo 4 Game of the Year edition and am a bit of a Sonic nut, so if either of those series appeal to you, we'll make good friends.

GT: SullenSnowdrops

I should mention that I am setting deliberately easy goals for the weekly challenges to make this easier for people. Just send gamertag EddyB43 a friend request and quickly beat my easy scores 30 times and the achievement is yours.

Some clarification:

• Yes, you can just barely beat the same score 30 times in a row.
  • The quickest way would be on "travel X metres" challenges, the minimum required is 30m so you can go under 40m, fail and retry within 10-15 seconds.
  • It still counts if you don't beat your previous best. After doing this about 20 times with a fellow trader, I got bored and set a proper silver cup score, then did another 10 short runs and the achievement popped.
  • Feel free to spend the 30 attempts setting your best score, it will just take longer.

I'll leave these easy scores up until around Sunday 10:00 UTC (2 hours after new challenges are put up daily) and then try for my own gold/silver cups.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...