Track Stars Guide - Videos for all Stars!

Maka

Please click on the level, and you will be brought to a video for it!

Note: You will need to unlock the split paths to be able to get all the stars on a level. You can purchase them using stars in the course select menu.

*There is one star missing in this video near the end of the level.

Edited by Maka

Can't say they're really that hard to find or obtain, but a guide better than no guide. Seeing as you have endless amounts of time per course to simply walk through and spot them all, it's a piece of cake.

There's a lot of threads for help, and some of them become difficult in the further levels, so I figured I would.

Thought I'd have a lot of time over the weekend as I had no plans. Ended up getting Metro: Last Light, and would totally rather be playing that, haha.

There's a lot of threads for help, and some of them become difficult in the further levels, so I figured I would.

Thought I'd have a lot of time over the weekend as I had no plans. Ended up getting Metro: Last Light, and would totally rather be playing that, haha.

Not to mention some may look easy to get but people have no clue how to get them. so thank you Maka. this will be useful.

will we need power ups to get some or can they be gotten without anything extra?.

edit: i'm gonna go ahead and give you your deserved 5 stars.

Edited by Annalie

Not to mention some may look easy to get but people have no clue how to get them. so thank you Maka. this will be useful.

will we need power ups to get some or can they be gotten without anything extra?.

edit: i'm gonna go ahead and give you your deserved 5 stars.

I will NOT be using any power-ups during any of my videos. They may be allowed, or make it easier, but are not necessary.

I'm going to try and update this thread as I go here!

Can't say they're really that hard to find or obtain, but a guide better than no guide. Seeing as you have endless amounts of time per course to simply walk through and spot them all, it's a piece of cake.

There's still a handful that are extremely hidden or very difficult to reach.

Thanks for the guides! Helped me out on a few of them in the Antarctica levels. Only missing one on the last Pirate Island level so hopefully you can get that one up soon.

Hopefully tomorrow. This game is my secondary focus at the moment, but still looking to finish the guide up by tomorrow night(ish).

So I've capture all of Egypt and Pirate 4.

However, for some off reason, I am struggling with Pirate 5, which is weird because I've already done it.

I'm finding it impossible to get up to one of the stars in the video below. Click it, as it is unlisted:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrEIwFK7iWE]20135_12_1_19_39 - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully you can tell where I'm trying to go. Can anyone help me out? And please be descriptive. I feel silly, maybe I'm just over-tired though.

EDIT: Looks like I reloaded the level, and a new fuckin platform appeared. What the hell is that about? Got it.

Edited by Maka

There's still a handful that are extremely hidden or very difficult to reach.

I'm not saying there isn't. Though personally, I've had no issues going through a level and grabbing all 16 in one go. I've done all levels and 16 stars without a guide and only 2 I had to playthrough again because I missed about 2 stars max. Like I said; there's no time limit, so you can simply walk through each section and search high and low without the game forcing you to finish.

Yeah some are a little hidden, but once you get the hang of where the dev's tend to hide them and you know the basic controls of the game, most are within reach without any issues.

Maka, my man! I just spent an hour trying to get the 4th star on the first level :uzi:I swear I am slide jumping (holding RT, I slide down the hill, hit the platform, try to jump again) and I cannot get on that conveyer belt! What am I missing?

You need to hit the platform just right, that you can preform another slide jump. It's the only way ever in this game to jump higher/further (other than using the belts) is to slide jump. Momentum does not play a part when slide jumping and then normal jumping.

RT>Slide>Jump>Land>Slide>Jump etc

Edited by Nozza