Really Dumb Money & PP Farming With A Turbo Controller

Disclaimer: This method of no-effort money farming is very dumb and lame.

You need a "turbo" capable controller to do this trick. In Sandbox mode, you can repeat this forever until either you wanna save your game or your Xbox gets a RRoD :) All you have to do is go to the Slot Ranch location. Just like the original DR 2, there's a dumb little 'money grabbing' mini game in the middle of the Slot Ranch. All you have to do is enable Turbo on both your A and B buttons, stand next to the money grabbing game, and then somehow rig your controller so A and B are being held down. You will continue to pull $4625 every time you play the mini game (by pressing A super fast) and then re-enter the mini-game ASAP (by pressing B super fast). While I've been writing this I pulled in about $150K. I haven't clocked how much you can get in an hour, but its not too terribly slow. This leads me to a a lotof easy PP. After you have accumulated like $5 million, you should be able to completely max out on the fortune teller machine. You can find him outside the One Little Duck Bingo place in the Silver Strip. You will get like 2 Combo Cards and enough PP to probably level up 3 or 4 times. In addition to this, you will essentially be "beyond" money after doing this trick, so all the tricky mini-games like Motion Madness are much less of a pain in the ass after this.

Yes, this is lame as hell, but it totally works :p For my setup I'm using a Tournament Edition Fight Stick, which is nice cuz its USB (won't turn off mid-game) and has a nice flat surface. I just have some books stacked on top of the two buttons I need.