Favourite Battlefield 1943 Moment

Elit3 m0nkey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably today: Me and my friends where just randomly hopping arround taking all control points untill we came across a jeep... this jeep was very special as i pumped it full with the Scouts TNT! So we got into the jeep and drove arround for a while untill i decided to crash into a flag pole killing 3 enemies and me and my friends...

Me and my friends were on Iwo-Jima and me and my friend both got into Airplanes, and I started to take off first then he did like 3 seconds later he started to take off, then I start pulling up jump out and parachute onto the deck while my friend flys up into the sky and my Airplane comes crashing down on him and blows him up giving him a suicide omfg lol I laughed my ass off so hard.
Yeeah i was there, I saw the whole thing from the deck, best shit ever! LMAO!!

I've had multiple no-scopes with sniper... I also one time was on enemy's ship hid on the AA gun, they had like 5 guys there, they didn't notice me and they took off in plane and i shot him down, and did that to 2 more planes then they noticed me... =\

This game is hilarious! I laughed a couple of times of things, I saw.

1. The fights for the airplanes at the beginning of each match. I was waiting for an airplane with 2 other people on the big ship. As soon as the plane apeared, I run to it and got in. As I flew off, one guy was chasing my plane, with his samurai sword...that looked funny!

2. One time, our team took over all flags and the enemies hand go back to the big ship. And then, most of our team went to the seaside, where the enemy boat was and just kept firing at the boats and the planes. MG's, AA Guns, Sniper Rifle EVERYTHING! That was a cool moment!

But this game has a lot of those moments! Very good game!

My favorite moment was when I was a Rifleman on top of a lookout tower on Wake Island. I camped up there and killed 12 people in a row without dying in this style;

- Tank arrives to take our base, and I shot on grenade to kill the turret rider then another to destroy the tank.

- Guy comes strolling in really fast on a jeep, and I headshot him while he was still on the bridge to get to our base.

- Second tank comes, rinsed and repeated the first step and worked again.

- Another jeep comes with 3 people instead of one. I picked off the turret before they stopped, shot down the driver when he got out, but then I couldn't find the 3rd guy. He eventually come up the ladder and I stabbed with before he even noticed me.

- An airplane started coming, and an anti-aircraft and I started shooting it. He parachuted out, and I head shot him in mid-air. Good times. hahaha.

- ANOTHER tank comes with just a driver, and I guess he wasn't thinking, because he got out as I was shooting the first grenade and killed him.

- Someone snuck in and finally started capturing our flag. I took a wild guess and shot a grenade inside the building and it hit him. Dead.

- Lastly, ANOTHER tank came, and I killed the turret rider with the first grenade before the tank nailed me with it's cannon.

I know that might not be too impressive for some, but I'm not that great at this game. This just made me smile, and I was only 20 points away from being the best player of the match! hahaha. Best I've ever done.

Edited by UCB Disco

I think My favorite thing happened last night. I was in a plane (The Zero I think) and I was coming in for a strafing run on the airfield on Wake Island. I notice an enemy plane taking off so I swing left and open fire. Not only did I kill the guy and destroy the vehicle but I killed the guy WITH a headshot FROM the plane. I seriously crashed after that cuz I was just laughing.

Spiraling out of control down a hill in Wake Island in the gunner seat of a jeep and killing someone even though my entire screen was shaking. Oh yeah and almost single handedly holding down the Airfield flag on Wake Island. There were around 6 guys running up the hill and it was our last flag. I got each and everyone of them before I got blown up lol.

Edited by DiamondD

When I kept on getting shot down by the same anti-aircraft gunner in the middle of Guadalcanal. I was pissed off so I took the plane, flew to pretty much the highest point of the map, went right back down pointing like a missile to the gunner. I started shooting it as I was getting really close. The gunner confused finally realised where I was coming from (by that time I was very close)so he started shooting me. He destroyed my plane right as I got out about to crash to the ground. And as I was going down with my parachute finished him off and landed clean. :uzi::uzi::woop:

using an anti tank rocket on a plane.

he kept turning and coming back to get me even though i was on foot.

just required me to run inside the bunker when he got close & run out again when he was turning.

eventually (on the 3rd shot) i hit his plane head on as he tried to pull up after seeing the rocket flying towards him.

:run/explosion/death/ownage.exe

My favorite moment is when I was running around in Iwo-Jima, took out my wrench, smack someone and got a head shot with it. I still laugh when I think about it.

That reminds me of a match i had today:

I

- scaled the steep mountain from Fishing Village to Mt ----

- went from bunker to bunker wrenching every person

- then "rinsed and repeated" starting from the first bunker and "wrenched" a further 3 people

- smged another 2 people

- Took down two planes with the AA gun

Then being taking out by swift running head shot by a sniper >.<

On Wake Island I was an Infantry soldier and just as I spawned a Jeep was going full pelt straight at me, about a second before it hit me I got the Anti-Tank Missile out, hit it at the front and it flipped right over me and I survived without a scratch.

Yeah, same here :D

But I did it as a rifleman, with the granade fired by the rifle when I was taking over a base. Than 2 guys raced at me with a jeep. I only saw a big explosion and than WTF?!? I'm still alive??

Yesterday i took a plane and flew to the other teams navy base, and planted c4 on the other teams planes and hided and when they tried to fly I pressed the trigger and watched them explode in the air, I laughed so hard beacuse they didn't see me and like 5 ppl were waiting for the planes to respawn and when they finally could fly away they got killed, didn't get any xp beacuse I was in the other teams base, but it was hella funny.

And like an hour ago I killed 6 ppl and 3 tanks in a single Air Raid.

Yesterday i took a plane and flew to the other teams navy base, and planted c4 on the other teams planes and hided and when they tried to fly I pressed the trigger and watched them explode in the air, I laughed so hard beacuse they didn't see me and like 5 ppl were waiting for the planes to respawn and when they finally could fly away they got killed, didn't get any xp beacuse I was in the other teams base, but it was hella funny.

And like an hour ago I killed 6 ppl and 3 tanks in a single Air Raid.

I need to try that!!

Will be much more funny if you do it on both planes xD

I did one cool thing on release day:

When I finally figured out how to sort of control the plane I went for the parachute Achievement and as I was floating down I noticed I was near a flag point so steered towards it and saw and enemy marker which made me start throwing my grenades, but as I got closer I realised it was a tank so switched to my bazooka and fired one shot that destroyed the tank before landing, getting the Achievement and taking the flag.

It was a gaming moment that put a smile on my face. :)