Worst Xbox 360 game ever?

Samigi

neverdead was a terrible, terrible game. the controls were shitty, the story was shitty, the characters were unimaginative and shitty. the trailer was what pulled me in to the game, it seemed awesome, but hook line and sinker i bought it and i regret it.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, the worst that I've played...

I'm sure Dead Island would have been worth something if I could've played it multiplayer, but I have my doubts it had any redeemable value. Plus the box fu**ing lied about offline co-op.

Fable 2. Argh. Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh. The hate I feel for this game. I let thousands of people die to bring my dog back to life for the tricks achievement or whatever. Having sex with fifteen people at once was chuckle-worthy, though.

Fu** you, Perfect Dark Zero, even if you were $5.95 for the deluxe edition.

Sonic the Hedgehog. I laughed as I died and failed a thousand different ways before I started to cry.

I would say Assassin's Creed 3, but I quit after two hours of non-stop sucking and rampant glitches. So many god-damn glitches. Elder Scroll games don't have this many glitches.

Right now, I'm not really enjoying Prey. I got it during the ultimate game sale since it was only $2, and the story is dumb fun, but God, I'm getting a major headache from playing, I don't know why. I'd give it some slack since it's a seven year old game but I recalled I can handle other FPSs like Quake, DOOM, Counterstrike, Halo, Wolfenstein etc.

But I can't deal with Prey.

It's like I have to take painkillers or something as I play, so I can actually have fun with the damn thing. FML

Having played over 350 games, I can honestly say I enjoyed nearly all of them to some degree, I'm very easy going, one game I hated though, and my answer to this question would have to be Mirrors Edge, I know people love it, but I hated the game with a passion, it's difficulty for all achievements add to the hate even more, I don't like anything about it.

So yeah, Mirrors Edge.

I know I can max this game, but it's been put off for years cos I don't like it lol.

Having played over 350 games, I can honestly say I enjoyed nearly all of them to some degree, I'm very easy going, one game I hated though, and my answer to this question would have to be Mirrors Edge, I know people love it, but I hated the game with a passion, it's difficulty for all achievements add to the hate even more, I don't like anything about it.

So yeah, Mirrors Edge.

I know I can max this game, but it's been put off for years cos I don't like it lol.

Surely it's not the game you actually hate the most in your 350 game collection? :p

Perfect Dark Zero was anything but perfect. Its achievements were ridiculous and the gameplay... had this game for one day maybe, I gave it back to my friend, as soon as I saw him :p

There's also a game, that disappointed me completely - Too Human. Demo version was cool, but the rest of the game... no fun, just boring clicking and weird controls.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

For me, I take into account whether or not I can swap the sticks for southpaw setup.

It greatly annoys me when there are FPS's that only allow traditional right handed control setting.

There were several other games that did this, and I simply could not play it. (XIII, Bioshock 1, to name a few)

I dunno, maybe there's something wrong with me.

But if I can't physically play a game I have to throw it in my "worst" category.

IMHO, out of the games I have played for the XBOX360, Saints Row is bar none, THE worst game I have ever played.. maybe it was because I was spoiled by the GTA franchise before I ever played Saint's Row but, I couldn't stand this game.. The music, the storyline, the people the entire experience was just a complete and utter bore. Nothing about this game except for the customization of vehicles and the endless space in my garage had any appeal to me...

Need For Speed: The Run

Going through it right now.

So bad. What a piece of shit. I can't believe this game was made this generation. Graphically crap, ass-backwards rewind mechanic, rubber band AI, QTEs, races interrupted for cut scenes that rubberband the AI in order to play the cut scene, terrible story, unlikeable main character, opponents try to have a backstory but I can't give a shit about them either...

Everything about this game is fucking terrible, and I know I've got another good 20 hours to get the medals in the challenges and I'm going to hate every minute of it.

What's worse is that the team that made this was dissolved and reformed in order to make the new Rivals game that's going to be ringing in the next gen consoles. This is a travesty. Stop giving these morons work. They don't deserve to be in this industry.