Achievement Guide

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/877/UPuUC28=.jpg Catch me if you can 50http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

1st position in "Time Attack" Ranking

After you finish the story on Killer, you'll have the opportunity to go through again (on Killer, of course) and beat it in under one hour and twelve minutes (per W. Samuel Jones III). You could try to do it legit, in which case I wish you the best of luck. Cover and bullet curves are your best friends. However, if you wish to do it nice and quick-like, HE4VENSENT figured out a little shortcut. Start up the Time Attack mode and get to a checkpoint (i.e. Right after the cutscene where you discover the cops in your place in Act 1, when it saves). Quit out, then go to "Unlocked Acts" and select Act 9 on Killer. Go through the level and you should get it upon completion. This also works for "Dr. Lobotomy" and "Butcher would be proud" (HE4VENSENT).

--If you haven't gotten "Between Old Friends" before doing this one, you can select Cross as your character and get that achievement as well.

----From HE4VENSENT: If you do the Close Combat Mode and Headshot mode glitches, and then try and do the other achievements like kill the Immortal as cross, they may not unlock; this is because you need to re-glitch it back to normal. Start a new game on normal mode, then quit out. Should work then.

Where does it say this has to be done on killer difficulty

Straight from the guide and repeated 1,000 times so far:

However, if you wish to do it nice and quick-like, HE4VENSENT figured out a little shortcut. Start up the Time Attack mode and get to a checkpoint (i.e. Right after the cutscene where you discover the cops in your place in Act 1, when it saves). Quit out, then go to "Unlocked Acts" and select Act 9 on Killer. Go through the level and you should get it upon completion. This also works for "Dr. Lobotomy" and "Butcher would be proud" (HE4VENSENT).

Okay thanks man.. but when you go to unlocked acts and go to act 9.. for the headshot one.. do you have to defeat the immortal by headshots? and for the close combat one do you have to beat the immortal by close combat? Or can you just beat them the way you usually would? And another question.. when you do this glitch for headshot and close combat.. does the difficulty have to be set to the killer or can it be on pussy? Thanks.

I fixed the rat thing; linked to the other pinned thread.

Okay thanks man.. but when you go to unlocked acts and go to act 9.. for the headshot one.. do you have to defeat the immortal by headshots? and for the close combat one do you have to beat the immortal by close combat? Or can you just beat them the way you usually would? And another question.. when you do this glitch for headshot and close combat.. does the difficulty have to be set to the killer or can it be on pussy? Thanks.

If you glitch the headshot and CC modes, you don't have to adhere to either. Go through the level as normal and it will unlock.

--This guide is authorized to be used solely on xbox360achievements.org, unless I have otherwise given permission. If you wish to use this guide, you must contact me at ltredfalcon (AT) gmail (DOT) com.
lol:ass:ass:ass:ass:ass:ass:ass:ass

i have a question to the time attack achievement.

you wrote:

Start up the Time Attack mode and get to a checkpoint (i.e. Right after the cutscene where you discover the cops in your place in Act 1, when it saves). Quit out, then go to "Unlocked Acts" and select Act 9 on Killer. Go through the level and you should get it upon completion. This also works for "Dr. Lobotomy" and "Butcher would be proud" (HE4VENSENT).

is there any way to get this with using cheats? i won't get it, if i have to play on killer difficulty without cheats. :(