Achievement Discussion

• 4 months later...

They seem pretty well rounded.

Having a "complete all character's" is usually boring. But at least you'll get 5g for progress you make.

The hardest ones I think might be Arcade Max and 25 consecutive wins (but that one depends on boostability).

Edited by RRIKER
also: first

Why is there always need to be a stupid achievement to block us to get the full 1000...

Win 25 consecutive...it will depend on a bunch of thing, since its rank i guess its gonna be the "you play your match, your exit' and find another guy kind of thing... So its gonna be hard, it happen a lot on Armageddon that i faced some noobs that where ok to replay 10 times or so, but if its not possible there, it mean you gotta beat 25 different guy straight....THESE ACHIEVEMENTS ARE STUPID. I would have rather had a 100 or 200 wins in ranked than this.

As for the rest they all seem easy for long, wich is fine with me.

• 1 month later...

This looks like fun indeed, one game I want to get for myself. The complete characters expert combos are gonna be fun, something to do to pass away the time, but, best to do them when you've unlocked Darkseid and Shao Khan of course.

Although, from the description of one achievement, I can't figure out on who or what "jf" is....for the Special Moves Pro achievement as it does say including jf....

• 2 weeks later...

It's being referred to as "Just Frame" moves, meaning the pro moves that require specific timing to the exact frame. It's been a lightly used gamer term for awhile but no one's ever used it to this level before...

A good example of this is the Just Impact in the SoulCaliber series.

Edited by mailmanchris

I think that the two secret 5 gamerscore achievements are "Complete Shao Kahn's combo challenge" and "Complete Darkseid's combo challenge". You know, they are playable characters too in the game, they're bosses.

Also the gamerscore amount of those achievements are the same as others'. I'm not sure about the 100G secret achievement though but I'm betting you'll get the achievement after beating the game completely by collecting all the achievements.

It's being referred to as "Just Frame" moves, meaning the pro moves that require specific timing to the exact frame. It's been a lightly used gamer term for awhile but no one's ever used it to this level before...

A good example of this is the Just Impact in the SoulCaliber series.

Ah right, wasn't sure of that, so thanks for clearing it up.

And as for the 100g one, maybe it's something to do with Shao Khan and Darksied, with unlocking them? Don't know though, just a guess from me.

total shit game nothing like the others before theyve rushed this game to try an win over soul caliber 4 and the new sf,this game is only worth arental only guys trust me.

two of the ach's are real pain complete as dc and complete as MK characters

you dont actualy pick your characters to play with in story mode they change every 3 fights you have,in between each fight theres some rather long movies.

the 25 straight wins will defo be the hardest to get

total shit game nothing like the others before theyve rushed this game to try an win over soul caliber 4 and the new sf,this game is only worth arental only guys trust me.

two of the ach's are real pain complete as dc and complete as MK characters

you dont actualy pick your characters to play with in story mode they change every 3 fights you have,in between each fight theres some rather long movies.

the 25 straight wins will defo be the hardest to get

:confused:

Those Expert Combo ones are going to be the biggest bitch for me.

The Win 25 Ranked shouldnt be too bad. I had a 23 streak going until I ran into the #3 guy. Most people that play this online are pretty bad, and the good ones are predictable. I've taken out guys with over 200 wins in 2 quick rounds without spamming.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone gotten this yet?? I don't see the achievement pic for it on this site yet. For all the information I keep hearing about it in the forums it seem as though people have accomplished this daunting task already.

i got it. its called "Super Moves Master." Description: "Perform All Super Moves and Promoves." you basically have to do all pro and special moves for all characters, including klose kombat. it looks like this: http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Os/Xs/1ICLiGJhbC82CBt0Gl9TVkU5L2FjaC8wLzJCAAAAAOfn5-vDxSY=.jpg

PLEASE HELP! i just completed raidens kombo challenge which is my last kombo challenge, i have completed all 22 character kombo challenges, but the supreme champion achievement didnt pop up and i dont have it, wtf is going on, i dont have the achievement but i have all 22 characters completed!!!:mad:

has this happened to anyone else!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...