Your Favorite Lines from a Videogame

LickableLemons7

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, hello there. I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!" -Solaire of Astora

This ^^

I love Solaire. Praise the Sun!

:eek: :dance: :drunk:(:Bounce:

So many emotions, so little self control

Spread the love of Metal Gear

I hope I'm making Gackt proud

Proud indeed! :D

Pretty much anything from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_msAKWdOs

Always cracks me up. Stupid CoD. :D

Wtf was this!! Hilarious stuff :p

"Soaaaap!" - if that counts as a line.

Lmao Price says that 2842984 times in the series. It's barely of any significance, even when he does die.

Edited by BiggD

"That's a tax paying citizen that you just bounced off the fucking hood, Phelps!"

Yours makes more sense without context. :p

Wtf was this!! Hilarious stuff :p

It was a game that Epic made to promote Bulletstorm. Crazy stuff. :p :dance:

Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liuwxvkW5d1qe4pr6.jpg

Brucie Kibbutz GTA IV

"Stay Alpha"

"Be genetically different, baby!"

HK-47

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

"HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine...

Revan: Maybe later...

HK-47: Did you hear that meatbag? I'LL BE BACK!

Yuka Laka: Err, well... ah...

Edited by alpha17

Mass Effect

"I should go" - Commander Shepard

"Ah yes, 'Reapers' " - Turian Councillor

"You have failed - but we will find another way" - Harbinger

Dead Rising

"THIS IS MY STORREEE!!!" - Steven

Oblivion

"STOP! YOU VIOLATED THE LAW! Pay the court a fine or server your sentence" - Guards

Skyrim

"Never should have come here!" - Bandits

HK-47

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

"HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine...

Revan: Maybe later...

HK-47: Did you hear that meatbag? I'LL BE BACK!

Yuka Laka: Err, well... ah...

Oh, how could I forget HK-47? Practically every line of his is golden.

"Mockery: Am I all right? Oh, yes, Master, why, I am fine. Statement: I mean, I have only just been re-activated, only to find that there are sub-standard duplicates of me running all over the galaxy, corroding my good name. But if they are, in fact, hunting you, then I look forward to the opportunity to meet these units—and educate them in proper assassination protocols."

Far Cry 3 - Vaas

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right.''

Full monologue;

[spoiler=1]"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... This time it's gonna be different." ...I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK YOU! It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... alright, the thing is: I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

That was so brilliant. One of the few lines from games that stay with me

Mass Effect Citidel DLC

"we had a good run didn't we"

"The best"

The Elder Scrolls

"Let me guess, someone stole your sweet roll"

Bioshock 2

"They said Rapture would be a collection of the best and brightest but someone still needs to flip the burgers" (or something similar)

"Mockery: Am I all right? Oh, yes, Master, why, I am fine. Statement: I mean, I have only just been re-activated, only to find that there are sub-standard duplicates of me running all over the galaxy, corroding my good name. But if they are, in fact, hunting you, then I look forward to the opportunity to meet these units—and educate them in proper assassination protocols."

Lol i did to.

Fucking tutorials.

Press a to demonstrate your ability to read.

Far Cry 3 - Vaas

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right.''

Full monologue;

[spoiler=1]"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... This time it's gonna be different." ...I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK YOU! It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... alright, the thing is: I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

That was so brilliant. One of the few lines from games that stay with me

Oh man, Michael Mando was brilliant! Especially in the Far Cry Experience!

Skip to 1:32 in the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81y90E73D8w&list=PLDZuQHNSAY61qg0D7P3AnBZoGd_qmAfLR]The Far Cry Experience: Snorkeling - YouTube[/ame]

This is one of my favorites:

Revan: "What legal requirements do you mean?"

HK-47: "Answer: Simply that the distinction between 'killer' and 'killee' be a clear one. I cannot kill of my own volition, naturally."

Revan: "I don't think 'killee' is a word."

HK-47: "Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"

• 3 months later...

Metro 2033

Uncle Bourbon: "Some people call these demons, I call them bitches."

Khan: "It appears that the devastation we brought upon ourselves was complete; Heaven, Hell and Purgatory were atomized as well. So when a soul leaves the body it has nowhere to go, and must remain here, in the Metro. A harsh, but not undeserved atonement for our sins, wouldn't you agree?"

Khan: "You reap what you sow, Artyom. Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt."

Edited by DiasdeGalvan