Dlc content removed

H3LLRA1S3R 01

Hey guys,every time I try load one of the new maps from the lost relics dlc I get a error saying downloadable content removed I have tried deleting everything and reinstalling it and I'm still getting the same problem I don't no what else to try if anyone's got any ideas let me no

This might seem like a stupid question so sorry, I'm not trying to be smart. Is it definitely 100% downloaded when you go to play? Usually when I go to download something it starts and I can exit and play a sp game or go to the dashboard. However I've noticed that whenever I try and download stuff from judgement if I don't stay on the download screen it just cancels the download and removes it from my active downloads for some reason. Is this happening to you perhaps?

Also, when you press start and go to the lobby when launching the disc, does the game notify you there is available dlc or does it just put you into the lobby straight away?

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions but I have tried all of the above answers and still no luck

I can download the dlc fine but when I try to play say private overrun on the ward map it will load like normal but just before it loads the map it comes up saying dlc has been removed and I get kicked back to the title screen I have tried deleting all dlc and re-downloading it but still no luck also it plays the other dlc fine