I cant turn autosave off

mossberg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had this problem too, so here's the solution for anyone else who stumbles across this annoyance.

1) Start a CTB game and get the first question correct.

2) Quit the game

3) Continue the game

4) Play through and get the answers to all the questions written down

5) Once you have all the answers, turn your xbox off by pressing the power button.

6) When you reboot the Xbox and game, the same game will be available at the point right after you got the answer to first tile correct

*NOTE 1: If while answering everything you roll a number that forces you to pick a Wedge HQ space, quit out immediately and try again.

**NOTE 2: If you accidentally answer a question wrong, turn your xbox off fast and you should be safe.

..and yes I know this isn't great for your Xbox360, but it works :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I had this problem too, so here's the solution for anyone else who stumbles across this annoyance.

1) Start a CTB game and get the first question correct.

2) Quit the game

3) Continue the game

4) Play through and get the answers to all the questions written down

5) Once you have all the answers, turn your xbox off by pressing the power button.

6) When you reboot the Xbox and game, the same game will be available at the point right after you got the answer to first tile correct

*NOTE 1: If while answering everything you roll a number that forces you to pick a Wedge HQ space, quit out immediately and try again.

**NOTE 2: If you accidentally answer a question wrong, turn your xbox off fast and you should be safe.

..and yes I know this isn't great for your Xbox360, but it works :)

lol ur explanation is much better and clearer than the other one from lemansfarhmer..