GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

1Dc8P2NhbC8QFQUbXVdRF2E3L2FjaC8wL2QAAAABUFBQ+xr7gw==.jpg Career Criminal 100:gsicon:

Attain 100% Game Completion.

In order to obtain full 100% completion in GTA V and unlock this achievement, you will need to complete the following:

Story Mission

• Complete all 69 Story missions

Strangers and Freaks

• Complete at least 20 out of the 58 Stranger and Freaks side missions

Random Events

• Complete at least 14 out of the 57 random events

42 Hobbies & Pastimes

• All Assassination Missions (5)
  • Flight School
  • All Off-Road Races (6)
  • All Parachuting (13)
  • All Sea Races (4)
  • Shooting Range
  • Sports (Darts, Golf, Tennis)
  • All Triathlons (3)
  • All Street Races (5)
  • Strip Club: Lap Dance

Collectibles

• Find all 50 Space Ship Parts
  • Recover all 50 Letter Scraps

Miscellaneous

• Complete at least 25 out of the 50 Under the Bridges
  • Complete at least 8 out of the 15 Knife Flights
  • Complete at least 25 of of the 50 Stunt Jumps
  • Purchase at least 5 of the 25 available Properties

Take note that the underwater collectibles (Nuclear Waste Collection & Submarine Parts), Epsilon Tracts, and Hidden Packages DO NOT count towards the 100% game completion.

Looking at my Social Club checklist, I noticed that with the Strangers & Freaks, Hobbies & Pastimes and Misc., there are certain missions that are highlighted. The number of them happen to match up with the numbers (total required and what I have completed). So it's not any 20 S&F, it's 20 specific missions. Specifically, the five tow missions, "Shift Work" race, the four paparazzo missions, "A Starlet in Vinewood," "Grass Roots - Franklin" and "Grass Roots - The Smoke-In" (but not Michael's or Trevor's), "Exorcising Demons - Franklin" (again, but not Micheal's or Trevor's), "Far Out," "The Final Frontier," "Risk Assessment," "Liquidity Risk," "Targeted Risk" and "Uncalculated Risk."

And miscellaneous also looks to include visiting a bar, cinema, the strip club and play darts, all with a friend, hold a store up, go to the cinema (no idea if with a friend counts for both), hire a prostitute, complete a booty call, take Chop for a walk and play fetch and purchase a vehicle online, in addition to the already mentioned collectables and stuff.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jswartz - so for the S&F missions, it's the ones that have a blue bar by their picture? Those are the 20 that count?

Same goes for the Hobbies/Pastimes.

So, I don't have to earn all gold medals for the challenges?

I was curious about that, too, along with the flight school gold medals.

I'm awaiting/finding out confirmation on this. There's an achievement for obtaining a Gold Medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.

In total...there are 63 hobbies/pastimes. But only a certain 42 count towards the 100% completion of the game.

Each hobby/pastime is broken down into various categories: Street Races, Sea Races, Off-Road Races, Assassinations, Base Jumping, Sports (Tennis & Golf), Triathlons, Miscellaneous (Yoga, Shooting Range, etc.).

So I'm not sure if for the Multi-Disciplined achievement if you need to get a gold medal in: ALL 63, only the 42 that count for 100% completion, or only one hobby in each category.

Edited by BiggD

@Jswartz - so for the S&F missions, it's the ones that have a blue bar by their picture? Those are the 20 that count?

Same goes for the Hobbies/Pastimes.

Yeah. Blue for S&F, green for H&P and red for Misc. This would also be supported by the fact that every mission has a yellow bar, and none of the random events have a bar with it.

I currently have 7 S&F, but only 5 on the counter, and 5 of them have the bar. Same with my 7/3 misc.

EDIT: And der me! Right under the bars at the top where it shows your progress, it says:

Checklist items marked with a colored bar indicate contribution to the 100% completion.
Edited by jswartz0181

Yeah....

EDIT: And der me! Right under the bars at the top where it shows your progress, it says:

We both looked over that :p

So it is 20 specific stranger/freak missions? Well shit..I'll try to do all of them anyway. :p But thank fuck for the tracking on Social club.

Exactly, this Strategy Guide is shitty for the 100% completion checklist! But damn, writing this checklist KILLS ME!

So, I do need all gold medals at the shooting range? Fuck. I hope they aren't hard. My aim is shit in GTA games.

Also, for Strangers & Freaks, I think the 20 has to do with the 20 different people associated with missions. For example, you have Tonya missions and there are 5 of them. I would guess you only have to do the first one for credit towards the 20 S&F missions that are for 100%.

Edited by xhunterrrr

So, I do need all gold medals at the shooting range? Fuck. I hope they aren't hard. My aim is shit in GTA games.

I got all gold with Michael and Franklin, if I can do it, you can do it. Turn your sensitivity all the way down and buy the extended magazines for the auto pistol, the assault rifle and the SMG. All of the other guns I did with zero upgrades and no problems. It's very easy. A few rounds are harder than others but once you play those rounds a couple of times and know the patterns of the targets you'll be fine. It's all about being slow and mellow in there though and not blasting away all twitchy.

SAlso, for Strangers & Freaks, I think the 20 has to do with the 20 different people associated with missions. For example, you have Tonya missions and there are 5 of them. I would guess you only have to do the first one for credit towards the 20 S&F missions that are for 100%.

No, you have to do all of hers. The Social Club site specifically mentions the missions that count towards 100%, and all of hers are highlighted as required.

For the cult drop off, if you drive a taxi as Trevor and pick up someone it shows then on the map.

Not missable.

Great to know!

Quoting as I don't think BiggD noticed your post as e guide hasn't changed, and he's posted since you.

I'm confused abut hobby and pastime medals. I've win a game of tennis, finished a round of golf and no mention of medals. Only medal I've got was winning a triathlon and a street race.

Pimp my sidearm

I found this quickly done with Franklin, after the missiin in the recycle plant you will already have a pump action shotgun with a flash light, go back to ammu nation and simply buy the suppressor for just over $2000 and the camo for $100 simple and cheap

You can get the achievement way before that with Michael right after the fourth mission. He starts with more than enough money to fully mod his default pistol.

Quick question am I screwed on this save for the altruist acolyte Cheevo I'm on like 67% completion overall and story mission I'm on 60 just wondering if once you complete nervous Ron do you do the hitch straight away or is there a way I can still do it

Also a heads up you can use a motorbike to fully upgrade instead of a car it's much cheaper as well

And for TP industries arms race all you do is buy the hanger then complete like 5 flight drops and 5 ground drops then u get one last flight one for the Cheevo

Ohh thx for the guide guys great work btw

You can get the achievement way before that with Michael right after the fourth mission. He starts with more than enough money to fully mod his default pistol.

You can get it with the free weapon you received from the social club. It has all the mods unlocked for free, so you can get it as soon as you can goto the store as any character.

Quick question am I screwed on this save for the altruist acolyte Cheevo I'm on like 67% completion overall and story mission I'm on 60 just wondering if once you complete nervous Ron do you do the hitch straight away or is there a way I can still do it

Also a heads up you can use a motorbike to fully upgrade instead of a car it's much cheaper as well

And for TP industries arms race all you do is buy the hanger then complete like 5 flight drops and 5 ground drops then u get one last flight one for the Cheevo

Ohh thx for the guide guys great work btw

Nah, apparently you can just hop into a Taxi with Trevor and pick up a random pedestrian and bring them to the Altruist Camp once Ron has emailed you about said camp.

I will add the info for TP's Arm Race tonight, thank you!

Nah, apparently you can just hop into a Taxi with Trevor and pick up a random pedestrian and bring them to the Altruist Camp once Ron has emailed you about said camp.

I will add the info for TP's Arm Race tonight, thank you!

Thx for the response problem I have is that I have no email from Ron as done the mission ages ago and only just done the hitch random event but he has not emailed me so thinking I have missed it and need to start a new save for it

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap