Lofty Goal and Super Hero

Phrozan

Anyone have any tips for lofty goal? I just can't seem to get it, I have even tried two controllers, but for the first one I would have my son (7 y/o) play and he seems to always get hit. Any tips, how have other people gotten this achievement?

And for super hero does anyone have a list of what exactly needs to be hit? I have hit all barrels, pylons, street signs, and parking meters and I didn't get the achievement. Is there something I am missing? I did make sure and beat shredder as well.

Ive cleared the loft like 50 times without getting hit but i never get it. I think one bar of health is 10 health, so you cant get hit at all and u MUST hit the boss. (I Think)

1 Life = 10 Health.

Lofty Goal: I just took the level really slow to limit the number of people on the screen. Then when you get to the boss, just keep moving in a vertical line and swing your weapon right before he gets to your position. After you hit him, move up or down immediately and prepare to attack again. Also, make sure you are doing this offline since you can't get it if you are play XBOX Live Co-op mode. You won't get the achievement until you beat the boss though so just make sure you don't die at all that first level.

As for Super Hero: Hit everything you can. I got it on my first time through but I can't remember what all I hit.

1 Life = 10 Health.

Lofty Goal: I just took the level really slow to limit the number of people on the screen. Then when you get to the boss, just keep moving in a vertical line and swing your weapon right before he gets to your position. After you hit him, move up or down immediately and prepare to attack again. Also, make sure you are doing this offline since you can't get it if you are play XBOX Live Co-op mode. You won't get the achievement until you beat the boss though so just make sure you don't die at all that first level.

As for Super Hero: Hit everything you can. I got it on my first time through but I can't remember what all I hit.

THANK You Puck! I played for seriously 3 hours going wtf, why wont it unlock, made like ultimate strategies. Dam, now i needa go do it offline. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i dont understand lofty goal, is it;

1, just don't die (lose a life) in the first round ?

2, drop a single bar of heath in the loft ? (where april is)

3, can the 2 pad glitch work ? if so how ?

4, any specifics?

thanks in advance

i dont understand lofty goal, is it;

1, just don't die (lose a life) in the first round ?

2, drop a single bar of heath in the loft ? (where april is)

3, can the 2 pad glitch work ? if so how ?

4, any specifics?

thanks in advance

The description of the achievement in the guide is pretty accurate for this one but I think I got lucky. I beat the foot soldiers without getting hit, but then Rocksteady killed me once so I figured I was screwed. I beat him anyway and the achievement still unlocked. Just remember you have to get this one offline (Local). I didn't read that part at first and kept trying on Live lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I've played through 5 times in a row, and I've hit everything that was hittable, moving very slowly and everything. Does anyone know of a list or whether re-downloading the game would help? Thanks for any of your thoughts

• 5 months later...

I only read the first few posts, but I'll still offer my advice for any others that are seeking it.

I can confirm that you do not need to hit the lady of the skateboard in order to get Super Hero. I am not sure why everyone is having such a hard time getting this achievement. All you have to do is destroy every piece of interactable environment from after April's Apartment to starting the Technodome. I believe that is around 2 or 3 scenes. Some of the things you destroy are barrells, cones, street signs, (spinning) street signs) and any other destructable environment. You must finish the game in order to unlock this acheivement. It is probably the easiest one to get outside of In The Dark.

Lofty Goal is pretty easy if you do it with a buddy. All you have to do is tell your buddy to take out all of the foot soldiers in the "Apartment" part of the level before the animation starts in the "Loft" party of the level while you just jump around avoiding baddies. This must be done in local play only as well. The game recognizes that the achievement takes place where all of the foot soldiers are before Bebop comes through the floor--meaning you can take as much damage as you want from Bebop and still get the achievwment.

I hope this information helps.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Same here. Destroyed all objects and beat the game now multiple times, and it hasn't unlocked. Only been playing Local, maybe it's a Live achievement?

The only Xbox Live achievements are Slice and Dice (earn 250 points individually) and Real Ultimate Power (defeat shredder co-op and live to tell the tale)

For Lofty Goal you may be losing more than 10 health and for Superhero you must be missing something. Make sure to hit all the orange cones, explode all the barrels, destroy the signs, etc.

• 1 month later...

I do not know if it has to be required to do local for SuperHero achievement or whether it has to be done on either local or online co-op for public. I can tell you that for local, 2 players who hit any objects that can be destory even the one way sign spin can get the acheivement after beat the shredder. You must be survived after beat shredder to get the achievement. Both get the credits for superhero achievement but not too sure about online public match.