Solution to Achievements not unlocking

Long story short, achievements were not unlocking for me. And when I edited a roster I received an error for no storage device found.

So anyway here is what I did. I went into file manager and deleted all save information for MLB 2K7. Then reloaded the game and starting play around with the rosters. This is what I found out. You can only edit up to 3 fielders or one pitcher at a time or you will receive a no storage device error when you got to save. This must be some sort of memory or buffer problem with the game. Thus giving you problems unlocking achievements.

After I did the above (edit 3 fielders at a time then saved the roster)I played one exhibition game and received multiple achievements that were not unlocking for me earlier. I hope this helps someone out.

Long story short, achievements were not unlocking for me. And when I edited a roster I received an error for no storage device found.

So anyway here is what I did. I went into file manager and deleted all save information for MLB 2K7. Then reloaded the game and starting play around with the rosters. This is what I found out. You can only edit up to 3 fielders or one pitcher at a time or you will receive a no storage device error when you got to save. This must be some sort of memory or buffer problem with the game. Thus giving you problems unlocking achievements.

After I did the above (edit 3 fielders at a time then saved the roster)I played one exhibition game and received multiple achievements that were not unlocking for me earlier. I hope this helps someone out.

Thank God!!!! I was begining to start getting spastic with this game lol.

Here's what I found out..

Apparently, whatever update they released has screwed things up and has caused saves to become corrupted. I found a solution on the xbox.com forums, and it has worked for me ever since. All you have to do is download that classic stadium that pops up when you start up the game, and after downloading it, your saves wont become corrupted anymore. Not sure why that works, but it does..

It's not working for me plus i have looked everywhere and there isn't a file manager anywhere, so i tryed switching like everyone around on the red sox like put ortiz last and just everyone anywhere and i went to save rosters and it still let me save so i don't know whats wrong cuz i want those achievements.:confused: :(

I did all of that but it still didn't work?

it stopped saving on me in game 4 of the world series so I am missing my Cy Young, MVP, World series and a bunch of other achievements like the stolen bases and HR ones but none of them show.

I have no idea what i am doing wrong on the thing you said above but if you could try and explain it again that would be great. Thanks alot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wait, does organized crime have to be done on "pro or higher"? because right after I downloaded olympic stadium I played a season game with the redsox and I stole six bases. (I checked in the box score to make sure) but it did not give me the achievement. Do I have to finish the game?

also: I had runners on first and third base so I stole second and on the throw down to second, I stole home with alex cora and was safe, but it didn't give me the achievement for stealing home.

These were done on custom difficulty, is that why it didn't work?

The only achievements that won't unlock for me is the organized crime. What i did for stealing home is a went into base burner mode, its when you press b when your batting and you have a guy on a base. So i had a guy on third, went into base burner and i waited till i thought he was going to pitch. I went right before he was going to pitch, he threw it to the catcher and i stopped and went back as soon as he caught it and i was in front of him. I changed directions and i went back to home. He missed the tag on me and he threw it to the pitcher, but i slid home before he tagged me and i got the achievement. This was like 90% luck but oh well, it worked for me.:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So if you crank up the stats of your starting pitcher, leadoff hitter and power hitter that should be enough to get most of the achievements, right?

I'm just real disappointed since I played an entire season "straight up" but got very few achievements as a reward. Now I'm working on tweaking the settings to get the achievements I should have got naturally.

• 2 months later...
Here's what I found out..

Apparently, whatever update they released has screwed things up and has caused saves to become corrupted. I found a solution on the xbox.com forums, and it has worked for me ever since. All you have to do is download that classic stadium that pops up when you start up the game, and after downloading it, your saves wont become corrupted anymore. Not sure why that works, but it does..

Well I found my solution so disregard my first post :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...