General Achievements Question

Smeagol0327

So i just started playing this game and i got a question, basically for multiple achievements, the question relates to all of them. For the achievements if you die and start a new game with the same profile do you have to restart from scratch with all the logged kills, or pictures of survivors, killing 1000 zombie, getting all the PP stickers, eat all the foods?

I dont think any achievement in this game is cumulative and they all have to be done in one play through.

Check the achievement guide HERE for any more help :)

Actually there are 6 cumulative achievements, and they're easy to distinguish because they all say "TYPE: Total REQ" in their description. Everything else is single playthrough and say "TYPE: 1 Play REQ."

It's been a long time since I played this game, but if I recall correctly one thing to note is that if you complete an achievement that gives you a reward (such as the mega-buster for the 53,595 zombie kills achievement) you must finish that current playthrough the unlock the reward, getting any ending. Otherwise you won't get the reward if you start a new game.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been a long time since I played this game, but if I recall correctly one thing to note is that if you complete an achievement that gives you a reward (such as the mega-buster for the 53,595 zombie kills achievement) you must finish that current playthrough the unlock the reward, getting any ending. Otherwise you won't get the reward if you start a new game.

This is TRUE, if you do the car technique in the underground. You have to make sure you end the story to unlock the item for your next playthrough.

I know that all the collectable achievements are in one playthrough execpt the clothes one. Don't hold me to that as I haven't played the game in ages. Have just bought a new copy of it today so will get back into it.

• 2 weeks later...