Achievement Guide

Philly46

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back when the DLC first came out there were a ton of people playing and it was super easy to get the achievs. I got the 2 solo ones in the first 2 days, I did get bored after playing some more of the team ones.The combo ones I thought would be impossible at first, but all you need is getting a good player.

I guess that's difficult now since not as many people play it, but I believe it's worth getting if any because it adds easily boostable achievs for a low price.

New DLC is cool, and it DOES comes with achievs, just have to exit game after updating.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been noticed by anyone here but gonna say it anyway. I noticed this when I was playing this game few days back and hunting all weapons.

ZV61 can be found in 1-1. In the part where the executioner comes.

Dragunov SVD can be found in a locker of somekind. It's in the chapter where you kill the first vampire bat thingy :). Before that you battle the Majinis in cliffside where they throw dynamites at you. Upstairs in the building.

L.Hawk can be found in the chapter where you fight wesker first time. It's upstairs.

I will check the right episodes when I get home.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I get finally who do you trust.

The easiest way is to load 1-2 with bot on easy and get Sheva only healt. So when some Madhini attacks you - press nothing. Then he will grab you and Sheva wil lcome to help. Then press friend button (B on Xbox or V on PC) and Kris will say thanks or much appriciatd or smth like that. I don't really know how much times need to do this, but it works. Thanks to topic author for excellent guide

• 1 month later...
just quickly the best way to get bad blood is to have a fully upgraded L. Hawk and let him walk close to you wen he tries to do a basic attack u should be able to shoot him, repeat till he is stunned and do a combo (X X B A XA) and repeat 2 more times on amateur diff, very easily obtained, also it is a good strat for the start of the final encounter

no its really not use a rocket and shoot it easiest way with out doubt

Ok, I've heard a lot of weird thoughts on this achievement. Such as, having to beat the game on co-op. I just wanted to verify with anyone having problems with this achievement what I did to test certain theories on this achievement, and exactly how I got it.

1. Unless I had some sort of glitch going on on my play throughs, this is not possible on co-op. I've heard people say it is possible, and it also says all achievements are possible in co-op on this guide, but as far as I've tested it is not. I played the entire game through co-op and used the B button response over 150x (counted over) and it did not unlock for either of our gamer profiles.

2. You do not have to beat the game on co-op to unlock this achievement.

3. As far as my testing shows, this achievement is only possible in single player mode.

Here is my confirmed method of getting this achievement as fast and easy as possible. (UNDER 2 MINUTES)

Start a single player game on chapter 1 section 2 on veteran difficulty. put 9 healing items (I used healing sprays) on sheva. Put 8 healing items on yourself and 1 weapon (loaded preferably infinite ammo). Now as soon as the game starts, walk next to the generator to your left and shoot it, damaging you. Wait for it to cool down and do this again. After 3 shots you will go low in health and sheva will run over to you and heal you. Press the B button right after to thank her. Now rinse and repeat this method until the achievement pops. It took me 9 heals from Sheva, and took my girlfriend 10 heals.

Hope this helps anyone having problems with this achievement.

Edited by shewillnotdie

• 1 month later...